New Skins Available

Avey

Two New skins are available to use on the GR.net forums. They are called Ghost Recon: Injection & GRAW: Injection and can be selected from the drop-down menu located at the bottom of every page. :)

If you have any issues please report them in this thread, or via PM to me.

Hope you like. :D

I hate to say it, but I think GRAW: Injection is so minty, garish and glaring, it's really just going to have to be my new default skin.

Cheers, Avey. Now, you just need to fix your sig, since it doesn't really work in any skin but the classic.

Oh, and I'm serious about the entire first paragraph. :)

I like the new skins very much! I did not much like the new GRAW blue theme much I'm sorry as obviously a lot of work went into it and it was very polished work, it just was not as nice on the eyes as the 'Ghost Recon Classi' theme the forums used to have -- which remains my lamented favorite... Any chance of a return of The 'Ghost Recon Classic' theme as an option for the forums?

w00t Yay Wooter is back! I love that guy!

sadeyes.gif Though 'Sad Eyes' from the Ubi forms kinda fits me as I'm going blind...

Edited by Waika

First off, thanks for making it so there are images now! In the old theme I couldn't tell if there were new posts, which gave the forum a dead appearance to me when in fact tons of people have posted and visited. :wall:

Now I need to find where in my profile I can change the theme. I don't see it. :mellow:

This Injection theme is making me like capri pants and muffins :ermm:

I'm sure you would look good in capri pants and muffins.

:whistle:

I'm sure your eternity can be well spent in the Modding Community than picturing me in capri pants eating a muffin :angry: ----then again its quite flattering :wub: I didn't think you thought of me that way :whistle:

Damn you Avey---your turning us! :wall: