GR:Source

I was wondering, in more and more threads I am reading about interest for GR:Source. I'm curious how many of you would be interested in buying such a game?

I know I would be!

Not I. I was more impressed with the Crytek engine than the HL2 engine. So when HL2 came out, I was kinda spoiled.

I would.

and I dont think he means using the actual source engine. Just making the compairsion between. CS 1.6 and CS: Source. A updated remake of GR.

That's it exactly! Not HL2, HL2s engine isnt suitable for GRs needs.

Edited by CkZWarlord

I was wondering, in more and more threads I am reading about interest for GR:Source. I'm curious how many of you would be interested in buying such a game?

I know I would be!

would it not be just as pron to haveking as it organbly was? i know that people when getting owned always said it was ahcks drove me away from rthe game

There was a petition to have UBI release the source code for GR a while ago. Nothing came of it then, but that was back when we discovered that there would be no GR2 for the PC.

An extra year or so, and a lot of disapointment in GRAW, might be time to dust off that petition and try again.

I think its unlikely but i dont understand why that anyone would think its "Impossible".

I had this idea too, rebuild GR1 with better graphics (BumpMapping, etc.), Glitch Fixes, and maybe a little hack prevention (But dont overdo it with something lame like Punkbuster), revamped physics system and ballistics, etc..

But aswell theres still no source code, so the idea is rendered useless. (Unless you start a new "GR" from scratch, in which it may fall flat on its face....)

Edited by Foxtrot23