Getting tired of People complaining....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...UBI released the game when they did because of GR's fan base screaming bloody murder for it's release.

Hilarious

Like UBI would care. Have some coffee, slap yourself on the face and wake up.

if you honestly feel this way why are you here? now please all you ppl who say this game sucks and UBI did this and is this and doesn't care and you won't buy their games or whatever tell me honestly why are you even here? to bother those who like the game or are hoping it will become something they like? because your lives are so boring your only entertainment is complaining about a game? I am sure you can find a more constructive use of your hate for this game then to bother those who are here for a better reason.. this is Ghost Recon .net not UBISUCKSBALLS.net

maybe one of you can start that site and you can all go there instead?

...UBI released the game when they did because of GR's fan base screaming bloody murder for it's release.

Hilarious

if you honestly feel this way why are you here? now please all you ppl who say this game sucks and UBI did this and is this and doesn't care and you won't buy their games or whatever tell me honestly why are you even here? to bother those who like the game or are hoping it will become something they like? because your lives are so boring your only entertainment is complaining about a game? I am sure you can find a more constructive use of your hate for this game then to bother those who are here for a better reason.. this is Ghost Recon .net not UBISUCKSBALLS.net

maybe one of you can start that site and you can all go there instead?

First off did you hear me complain? What I said (which you apparently could not figure out) was that he was naive to think UBI released the game prematurely because the community wanted them to. Somehow I don't think the suits up there could care less.

Second off, get your head out of your ###### and think about it. People who are complaining about the problems with this game (and they have every reason and right to) are complaining about it BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE GAME and see its potential. IF THEY HATED IT THEY WOULDNT BOTHER. When I say FIX THE WIDESCREEN BUG am I being a whiny ######? If you buy a new car and the A/C doesn't work do you drive around sweating or do you complain to the manufacturer about it? And when you do take it in to get fixed do you expect the transmission and breaks to be screwed up when you get it back (a la 1.16)?Fact is if you let people get away with things they will, and last time I checked, a BETA was a PRE-RELEASE VERSION OF SOFTWARE.

As to your commentary on my personal life, perhaps you're the one who should get one, and pick up an education while you're at it. Complaints are obviously justified, personal attacks are not (unless you start it first).

All I can recomend is that you stop playing the game, already, un-install it from your computer and quit "gripe mode." Then, keep checking back to forums to find out when eveything is patched and complete. If you are not having fun playing the game, it only stand to reason that you would quit playing it and find another game more to your liking.

Just my opinion......

Some of us are passionate about the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon branche, I've enjoyed ALL of the so far. And I "gripe" because I want to enjoy this one as well.

Hey, I'm passionate also about this game as well, but you don't see me knockin it down for whatever reasons... I understand your frustrations, but PLEASE EVERYONE, Post the problems and or possible fixes in a cival manner and it will get taken care of..... GIVE GRIN THE TIME THEY NEED TO DO THEIR JOBS.... Dangit, these fixes take time to take care of... They have to do their testing before release too... Think of the pressure they are going through... SHEEEZZ.... Lighten up everyone.... This a great game and with PATIENCE and TIME, it will get alot better.....

Edited by Stormin

Complaints are obviously justified....

Some are, while others are not. The problem arises when the same complaints are posted in multiple threads, and when they do not advance the initial topic of the thread.

Why does every thread end up the same way?

Dangit, these fixes take time to take care of... They have to do their testing before release too...

Yeah, EA screwed up BF2 with their latest patch, and now they released a BETA of patch 1.4 (I think). Don't tell me a beta of a patch isn't a disaster waiting to happen.

Hilarious

Absolutley , they should have kept it for another year. Its been terrible so far but like you say who would have cared. I for one am done complaining I think now I can say i did my part.

If you buy a new car and the A/C doesn't work do you drive around sweating or do you complain to the manufacturer about it? And when you do take it in to get fixed do you expect the transmission and brakes to be screwed up when you get it back (a la 1.16)?
Actually no one else with the same model car should complain to the dealer/maker as the issue has already been brought up. :whistle:

I should add that aside from Co-Op I have no real complaints with the game. I have been playing the single player missions and having a great time while waiting for Co-Op. Although if they would give me the ability to save my SP game whenever I'd be really happy.

Edited by Fletch

Lol if everyone would just ignore the gripe threeds and only read the ones that look interesting they will roll back to the 2nd or 3rd page.

All the complaining is all identicle, Ive realized that we all know the issues with the game and so does grin so any new gripes are pretty much old news...

If your a Fan then be a Fan and be patient and if your not the unistall and and go play Barbies dream house or something.. anyway have a wonderful Day...

Perhaps if people stopped complaining, then all the issues would go away...

because there would be no issues that anyone was aware of...

because no one was complaining....

:seehearspeak: No complaints = No patches.

LOL!!! Well pretty much both types of threads are getting old by now, "I hate this game" and "I hate people complaining" threads do nothing to better the game. What this forum needs to do better is have a GOOD bug thread where people post what their issue is with background info (ie. the text file that you get when you crash, or have a crash log put in the game where you can email all crashes directly to GRiN the next time you load after a crash) And then move on!!! Posting things like "this game is dead" and "GRiN sux!" do nothing to advance the game and probably put more people off this game and forum than the game itself. I for one grimace whn I come to these forums because the moderation is slim to none unless you have too big of a sig or inapproprite avatar, but I pretty much have to to see if any new mods or patches are out there. Then it is like a train wreck, you don't want to read you just can't help it. ok [/rant]

OK I forgot about the one in the tech thread, so if you find a gripe post it there and MOVE ON! That gives the devs one place to check for bugs as opposed to a million threads where there MIGHT be one legitimate gripe in 100 posts. Just an idea. Also maybe have a bug thread in the PC forum specifically for the PC version, since RSE made the console version (didn't they?) GRiN would only have to look here for PC gripes.

Edited by Dewey

Perhaps if people stopped complaining, then all the issues would go away...

because there would be no issues that anyone was aware of...

because no one was complaining....

:seehearspeak: No complaints = No patches.

if you need something fixed and you go to the guy you got it from and you say this is broken please fix it and they say ok it will be done in this time frame and then every day you come back to his shop and say hey this is broken fix it nad he says im working on it and you keep coming back every day with the same MFing complaint do you think he is going to care after a while? Do you think it will make him work faster? do you think it will make it done faster? does it give you a sense of accomplishment everyday to complain?

if you need something fixed and you go to the guy you got it from and you say this is broken please fix it and they say ok it will be done in this time frame and then every day you come back to his shop and say hey this is broken fix it nad he says im working on it and you keep coming back every day with the same MFing complaint do you think he is going to care after a while? Do you think it will make him work faster? do you think it will make it done faster? does it give you a sense of accomplishment everyday to complain?

Well if he has any sense of punctuation then no!

(Oh lighten up before you start flaming!)

Oh yes, let's pretend the game hasn't been released. Let's pretend we didn't get suckered out of $50. Let's all go stick our heads in the sand.

Great ideas Grego. By the way, I have a few cars and some property I'd like to sell you...

I reiterate (abridged version):

You hate this game so much...but crissakes, can't a guy just like the ######ing game without you thinking he's an idiot?

That Admin's ought to delete/lock every negative thread about GRAW , that seems to be posted on at least 10 other threads.... Dangit, this is rediculous.... People....

GROW UP ALREADY

Edited by Stormin

:g_withgrin:

I agree with this post.

The GRAW forums are getting boring to read lately. I only stop by maybe once a week now as the negativite attitudes are so pervasive.

That's all I have to contribute. I personally hope the big, fabled July patch is going to bring coop back to life. Then I'll upgrade and enjoy it.

Keep the faith.

The GRAW forums are getting boring to read lately. I only stop by maybe once a week now as the negativite attitudes are so pervasive.

That's all I have to contribute. I personally hope the big, fabled July patch is going to bring coop back to life. Then I'll upgrade and enjoy it.

Keep the faith.

Well, be a real man some time and play TRUE MP i.e. play against a human who won't respond the same way each time...

The neg attitude is warranted by the true mp community as frown has dropped the ball...