It's official! My GRAW copy has

Guest Tech
Could someone who is going to get GRAW today confirm the build number?

is it grpcrcl.02?  :)

grpcrc1.02 ? :blink:

Ghost Recon PC Release Candidate 1.02 <_< Where did you get that?

I could be wrong though :whistle:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tech

I asked some guy who got the full product today. Here's the topic: http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc...13/m/1281061934

:blink: lol now that is odd. That would be the first time ever I see a retail product with rc in it's version number... Unless it means red cross or what ever :huh:

Cheers,

Got mine at the office today, about an hour ago.

Of course, I was hoping to reformat my PC today (it could've used a reinstall for a while now) and drop it in fresh.

Heh, after I finish the audio project I'm working on.

So, how quickly do you think I can finish up, format/reinstall, and install GRAW tonight? :)

Got mine at the office today, about an hour ago.

Of course, I was hoping to reformat my PC today (it could've used a reinstall for a while now) and drop it in fresh.

Heh, after I finish the audio project I'm working on.

So, how quickly do you think I can finish up, format/reinstall, and install GRAW tonight? :)

Dunno... probably in record time ;)

Just only install bare minimals and play. You can install the rest later :whistle:

I asked some guy who got the full product today. Here's the topic: http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc...13/m/1281061934

:blink: lol now that is odd. That would be the first time ever I see a retail product with rc in it's version number... Unless it means red cross or what ever :huh:

Cheers,

Had a talk with my coworker about this (and we're in an IT hardware/software/service company so we see a similar release process).

RC could very well be release candidate, which doesn't mean you're getting a non-final build of the product. After all, ALL release candidates are final builds, the Retail Copy (also RC, btw) you get happens to be the final build that passes testing and management approval.

That being said, it may be "release candidate", and after it passed they may have burned that candidate straight to CD and sent it off to duplication without having rebuilt it again, just to change the version number. It makes sense in a way if they're nervous about introducing random/unknown error in the rebuild, not to mention satisfying the hordes of fans already crying "where is it" "we deserve it now" "show us the money" etc. etc. :P

The german Ubi-shop just shipped my copy of the game. Oh darn, receiving GRAW and a new rig at one day, that's really niice  :grin2:

Sooo exciting.  :D

german? say did GEZ charge you for your cellphone and Pc yet? I read that the GEZ is charging peeps who have video cellphones and Pc's because you can get TV.

(not meant to get off topic) that just came to mind

The german Ubi-shop just shipped my copy of the game. Oh darn, receiving GRAW and a new rig at one day, that's really niice  :grin2:

Sooo exciting.  :D

german? say did GEZ charge you for your cellphone and Pc yet? I read that the GEZ is charging peeps who have video cellphones and Pc's because you can get TV.

No the stupid ass GEZ doesn´t charge for PC/cellphones (yet), plus who says I have a PC/cellphone/TV or radio? :rofl:

Hey rookie, once you get the game, can you post if its multi-lingual, or German-only? If it is German-only, I´ll import the english version. Can you post or send me a PM when you know more about this point? Thank in advance!

So far I don't have to pay, being in the waiting line for the 2-year-education for my future job. :huh:

Can you post or send me a PM when you know more about this point? Thank in advance!

Consider it done :thumbsup:

It seems to be multi-lingual though, the tested version for the rating said..Language: English. And the always test the exact same version going to be released in germany. Anywho, we'll find out real soon. :rocky:

Edited by rookie