GRAW PC trailer

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope bo comments soon on the tactical cross com view. looks a bit weird to me, but all other things I see are awesome :D

In the crosscom view you notice that they(?) have the gun to their left whilst yourself have it to the right.

Can you choose from left to right?

Will this version of the crosscom view be fullscreen and grey'ish?

Edited by Deosl

hope bo comments soon on the tactical cross com view. looks a bit weird to me, but all other things I see are awesome :D

In the crosscom view you notice that they(?) have the gun to their left whilst yourself have it to the right.

Will this version of the crosscom view be fullscreen and grey'ish?

Yes the teammates headcam is on the side of their helmet - not in their eyes. So the view is a bit off set. Oh I thought you wanted it realistic :) Yes it is grey with a camera shake.

Yea short but still nice, but I didn't either get the point with the black n white? cross com view straight away?...but I need to look at this clip a few more times...

Also, I wish the green "friendly markers" can be turned off in multiplayer to make it more interesting and less cluttered.

Edit: Ah Bo is here, nice, Hej på dig! Can that be done?

Looks pretty great, although it seemed to be running at a somewhat low frame rate. Also, I hope that the tacmap is easy to manipulate. I see in the trailer he has to manually select different types of waypoints. I hope there's at least shortcuts to each so I don't have to keep moving my mouse back and forth while trying to give orders under fire.

Looks pretty great, although it seemed to be running at a somewhat low frame rate. Also, I hope that the tacmap is easy to manipulate. I see in the trailer he has to manually select different types of waypoints. I hope there's at least shortcuts to each so I don't have to keep moving my mouse back and forth while trying to give orders under fire.

Yeah there are shortcuts. I'd prefer he'd not use them in the video though.......

yeah like other said, it's black and white, the weapon is on the left, or is it a camera to see what my mates see? the tactical map from 360 is the planning stage in pc version?

What tacmap from the 360?

The tacmap in PC is a realtime view from above where you can plan in realtime and give chained commands as you see he does.

The gun appears to take up far too much room... This wouldn’t be a problem to some people but the majority of people who play competitively online are going to find this very annoying especially as there is no first person weapon off feature... :nono: Its nice to see the gun when you scope in whether on the iron sights or the scope but when your not scoping its just plain annoying - I hope this feature is squeezed in or at least considered in a patch after the game is released?!!

Edited by ig.

Yea short but still nice, but I didn't either get the point with the black n white? cross com view straight away?...but I need to look at this clip a few more times...

Also, I wish the green "friendly markers" can be turned off in multiplayer to make it more interesting and less cluttered.

Markers can be turned off - even in SP.

The gun appears to take up far too much room... This wouldn’t be a problem to some people but the majority of people who play competitively online are going to find this very annoying especially as there is no first person weapon off feature...  :nono: Its nice to see the gun when you scope in whether on the iron sights or the scope but when your not scoping its just plain annoying - I hope this feature is squeezed in or at least considered in a patch after the game is released?!!

I can see where this would bother some, but my guess is that after 15 minutes playing it, and because everyone has the same view, you will get used to it. It may also be more realistic with the "body aware" (is that right?) thing. If all you saw was the weapon, it would be a little cheesy, but you will see other parts of your body as well, I think.

Is this correct Bo?

The gun appears to take up far too much room... This wouldn’t be a problem to some people but the majority of people who play competitively online are going to find this very annoying especially as there is no first person weapon off feature...  :nono: Its nice to see the gun when you scope in whether on the iron sights or the scope but when your not scoping its just plain annoying - I hope this feature is squeezed in or at least considered in a patch after the game is released?!!

It works just fine when you play. It has been tested over and over and over again. It also lowers when you run, crouch run, fast crawl or if you move to close to a wall/obstacle.

It works just fine when you play. It has been tested over and over and over again. It also lowers when you run, crouch run, fast crawl or if you move to close to a wall/obstacle.

Nice!

I can see where this would bother some, but my guess is that after 15 minutes playing it, and because everyone has the same view, you will get used to it. It may also be more realistic with the "body aware" (is that right?) thing. If all you saw was the weapon, it would be a little cheesy, but you will see other parts of your body as well, I think.

Is this correct Bo?

Exactly. You see your whole body.

Yes the teammates headcam is on the side of their helmet - not in their eyes. So the view is a bit off set. Oh I thought you wanted it realistic :) Yes it is grey with a camera shake.

Thanks for the reply Bo.

I just freezed the frame when the whole Ghost team was lined up & saw them all having the gun on their right side.

Looking good and realistic of course, would never doubt that.

Keep up the good work GRIN!

Markers can be turned off - even in SP.

AND in MP there are NO markers on the enemy - EVER.