"TRAINRIDE"

deleyt

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not been on for 10 days now.

His Members Group says "Banned"? has he been banned or is this just the group he's in?

That means one of the moderators banned him so I hope you have his email dee.

I think he may have gotten banned for keep saying theres no GR2 PC. If you look at his last post then look at the last post in that thread it sorta looks that way. ;)

Get outta here!

You get banned for saying something like that?

Rocky? :huh:

We'd have to ban kind of alot of members if we banned for doubting that there was a GR2 PC.

Hoak was banned for

For repeated disruptive and persistently argumentative posts on GR2(PC) and for snide comments directed at members of staff

The members of staff he decided to get obnoxious with included me, not very bright.

• 3 weeks later...

Started work again on the mod and did a request by Nexus (Trainride's mission-scripter):

The COUGAR AS532 (I believe it's the UL-version).

I still need to add small details, UV-map it and texture this puppy though.

Polycount: 2114

cougar1.jpg

cougar2.jpg

Edited by |rsi|™deleyt

Looks great.

I had to edit my post, I had a criticism, but I changed my mind but still wanted to say that you don't need to put in so many extras. You put way more than enough in WSV and we had to wait forever for it. I don't want to wait so long for this one.

Edited by sleeper

Looks great.

I had to edit my post, I had a criticism, but I changed my mind but still wanted to say that you don't need to put in so many extras. You put way more than enough in WSV and we had to wait forever for it. I don't want to wait so long for this one.

Well, go for it! Critisism never hurts ;)

Adding extra's is something you can hardly stop.

They arise in the process.

I'm very sure it will not take as long as WSV, although it's taking longer as intended, mostly caused by work and real-life interveining.

So, what else is new eh? :shifty: