Ghost Recon 2 Officially announced!

John_Pain

With this title and two other key announcements to come in the next few days, Ubisoft is expanding its lineup of war games to every segment of the military category, from historical to near future, and aggressively positioning itself in the competitive war games market

:o

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will make any upgrades need for my PC before I would even think about getting it on console.

East Asia sounds like they are actually going to do Jungle warfare instead of the stuff from IT. Large scale conflicts sounds like large maps to me. I hope so because it would be cool.

:support::rocket::support::rambo:

Edit: forgot to add emotions.

Edited by Matt03

Im buzzed from that news :D

RSE, new engine, mention of other military titles ? hmmm.

Will make the forums more lively (than they already are) ... screenshot searches, console bitching, specualtion, aticipation, refreshing for news, oooh just like the old days.

If this turns out to be as good as we all like/hope I will certainly upgrade my graphics card to suit ... I havent bothered for some of the tat out after or since GR.

I just prey this hits the spot & isnt a turkey ... fingers crossed. Actualy when was the last time you entered the offical GR site/forum? I havent for over a year or more .... Never thought id be doing it now ... all good.

RSE, new engine, mention of other military titles ? hmmm.

I'm sure one of them is the new R6 game, and I bet the others are:

An expansion to lock on

SC2

R6: They just announced Broken Sword or whatever it was called

Probably right with the Lock On expansion.

Sc2: Umm, Pandora tomorrow is SC2.

Let's not get too excited people, you will only be disappointed.

Very pleasing release.

Let's hope they dont do a U-turn - though the tone suggests that it fits somewhere in the middle of their projections, rather than at the bottom...so I'm sure it will survive any cuts, right through to release.

very much looking forward to the furore on this site - upon the day of it's release.

Rock on.

:thumbsup:

ABOUT TIME!!!

I've been away from Gr.net for sometime now, but still drop by regularly to look at news. And this was the best Easter present ever. Also considering we don't get presents at Easter.

It took them long enough to announce it. Any one heard any thing bout gameplay, weapons etc? Also, any one know when were going to get some screening. Just hoping by then i'll have money.

*Quickly runs upstars and looks in the paper for a job.*

I'm quite glad with the news. They have a big hurdle to leap to surpass the original, let's hope for the best. As someone else already said, i don't want run'n'gun, if i want that i'll get any other number of games. Can't wait :yes:

You will truly feel like you are the hero of a near-future war movie when playing this game.” :blink: I hope their not thinking along the lines of Call Of Duty seeing as it sold so well. :( I like the action just the way it is now. No arcade shootem up PLEASE.

I'm quite glad with the news. They have a big hurdle to leap to surpass the original, let's hope for the best. As someone else already said, i don't want run'n'gun, if i want that i'll get any other number of games. Can't wait :yes:

You'll be too busy in grad school for games :P