GR2 where?

Cuchillo*

Now its comming on GC?! I won one. (hugs and kisses GC). Thats a lot better then Xbox. But I still want it on PC first

Guys, we have to be a little more carefull what we are posting!

That article rocky refers to, GR2 and the GC on the front page, is dated April 2003. Hardly "new" and because of the date I would say with all confidence its just someone taking a guess... any of us can do that, should we post everyone's "guess" as news?

Edited by digger69

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That article rocky refers to, GR2 and the GC on the front page, is dated April 2003. Hardly "new" and because of the date I would say with all confidence its just someone taking a guess... any of us can do that, should we post everyone's "guess" as news?

That page has been updated since April 2002, they just haven't updated the "updated" date. And that is the Official Game Cube site, they are not in the business of "guessing" what games they will have for their format.

crybaby.gif Well one thing is for sure, I will not be buying an X-Box or any other console for that matter just because it has GR2!! :nono:

And I wouldn't be surprised if GR2 is as bug ridden and a major dissapointment as RvS was to me. :angry:

I suppose eventually though we will all be playing the same games on the same machine. At least then none of this crap would make a difference!!

Very dissapointed,

Cobs.

Heres the Article as Posted in December's Issue of XBox Magazine...

GR2_Rumors.jpg

:angry:

Ok..we've all seen the article now...

So maybe Cuchillo* should step forward now and explain to ALL of us why he read this and instantly thought that GR2 would come out FIRST for XBOX....BEFORE PC...

Because honestly, that IS NOT what the article says... :nono:

Has anybody asked UBI/RSE? What, if anything, do they say about all of this? They are pretty tight-lipped about it, I'm sure, but it dosn't hurt to ask.

Has anybody checked the official forums there? Maybe some will find this interesting:

Third hand confirmation.

Its not direct confirmation, but that mod has appearantly been told by somebody that there will be a release of information about "upcoming GR work", which indirectly proves that there is a new GR project being worked on.

:lol:

HI All !!

Like it or not,eventually's gonna happen.<even if it go first or not>

I personally got both Systems,some games are good ,some games are not good,the Industry of the consoles,it's coming with Keyboard and mouse for the new Generation o games and consoles as;Playstation 3 ,Xbox2,Gamecube is doing his thing.

Just wait to see the Consoles in 5 more years to come :thumbsup:

Computers are cool too, :thumbsup:

:lol:

NOw don't get MAD,don't take it Personally,this is the GAME INDUSTRY.

p.s.Scubaman 3d :thumbsup::thumbsup:

<TheComputer is a Cool TOOL,The Console is a Cool TOY>

CHEERS

Edited by Cuchillo*

We've known that since the lead artist for GR2 put that he was the lead artist for GR2 in his resume on his personal website :P

I can't see that...just says "You all know what I'm working on...thanks to the guys who go me in trouble" :blink:

Guess someone finked on him :(

- .:Nightmare:.,Nov 18 2003, 19:11 ] That means GR2 is a first person shooter! That's not good news (for some of us).

:huh: .... umm ok.....

So you don't remember those threads in this forum about how ppl wouldn't buy GR2 if it had a first person weapon view?

Edited by -[NCM]- .:Nightmare:.

Yes and I might be one of those. If GR2 ends up being anything like RvS I just won't bother. I will certainly be trying out the demo before I bother to buy the full version that's for sure.

Sadly and imo, I don't think sequels are ever as good as the original, so I don't hold out much hope for GR2 tbh. :(:ph34r: