ilove mecha - does not hack

firs off im not sure anyone but me cares but im not a hacker

and i know some of you that have played me think i am so i have upload a demo of me doing a quick DM

My hopes is that this little demo will clear up and stop some of you from calling me a hacker

thanks for your taking the time to look

<a href="http://files.filefront.com/graw2-demo-idont-hack.avi/;8525254;/fileinfo.html" title="graw2-demo-idont-hack.avi">graw2-demo-idont-hack.avi</a>

if there was some other way for me to clear this up I would

*notes about the demo

program used "Taksi Desktop Video Recorder"

no sound - sorry dont know why i think its my onbord

10 fps for 5 min 14 sec in dvix video

server www.wardogz.co.uk - recruiting map DM_fort my score 20-5 (not the best but I had lag from demoing)

players:

holokaust

.zD Hoops

.zD Operator .SF

Naskul

jo0gz

Sgtrock

uxb(b3serker)

.zD WarGoddeS.

ChaseBrow

Edited by ilovemecha

Just another video showing how the M99 should NOT be used but is capable of being used as such in this game. Thanks Grin!

On topic though, other than the guys in the video claiming you were hacking, what made you decide to make this video? Did you have others claiming it before, were you banned from a server, what?

yes i knew i was going to be called a hacker and have been accused Meany times almost ever time i play

im not calming to be the best but i know i dont hack and have some skill so i record my self all the time now trying to get use to the drag recording my self takes so that i can get back to full speed

i was on this form my name as a hacker idk i looked and did not see any thing but just trying to clear my name

Source that out, please. We've got a fairly strong rule against talking about MP cheats, and thus cheaters.

Seriously. We're far from perfect, but if you are here to defend yourself against accusations, there's a problem. This is NOT the site that should be a source of those sorts of worries.

If posts here have put you on the defensive, we would like to know, so we can deal with it. We do not condone "cheaters" in any sense, but we also have strict rules against using this site as a way to draw a line.

It’s obvious in what you’re doing, in most cases it seems that you fire your shot before your fully scoped, you use your reticule as a guide and then bang, obviously it’s not a hack, in my opinion it’s not fair, but the game allows it.

What your opponent may see is you walking towards them with your rifle lowered, they get shot without seeing you raise it, if it happens on multiple occasions the name calling begins.

It’s obvious in what you’re doing, in most cases it seems that you fire your shot before your fully scoped, you use your reticule as a guide and then bang, obviously it’s not a hack, in my opinion it’s not fair, but the game allows it.

What your opponent may see is you walking towards them with your rifle lowered, they get shot without seeing you raise it, if it happens on multiple occasions the name calling begins.

these must be lag in the server or among players. because i always see people dont put up their rifles and kill me.

and there are occasions that some players were moving to the left,in a split second they warped back a bit to the right very fast and killed me. these are some disadvantages for high pingers like me lol.

Edited by Palanoid

Just another video showing how the M99 should NOT be used but is capable of being used as such in this game. Thanks Grin!

I think the poor quality of opposition was the reason for his success. His 1st couple of kills should of heard him coming and taking him out. The M99 will get people easy kills, but often a quick side step gets you out of trouble. I think this post was simply created so he can show off his score. Trying playing on a TDM server against a top clan (all on TS) with zero respawns and then see how you do. My opinion is that big score lines aren't impressive, but out witting good players is.

haha thats funny.. I remember *and I'm sorry for saying this* when counter-strike had this problem with the AWP. People were "quick scoping" which is when the game recognized the scope being up the second you hit the button so you could fire accurately even before you had the scope up. But they fixed that by making it so you HAD to have the crosshairs up on the screen before you could fire accurately. Maybe grin should think about doing something like this. Slow down the speed to the sholder *atleast to the speed of the other sniper rifles, and make it so you cant shoot accurately until the crosshairs are raised.

• 1 month later...

bump

i just got baned from extream eagles , not going to talk smack but

i was ban for

for a no reload hack . thay have a demo so ive been and also told being to go and alwasys having a good score

i dont hack or glitch or any other thing . and have no idea how to prove this . this game desptrly needs punkbuster or some other anti hack thing . its crazy i have no idea how i can keep my honer and still use the gun i like or kill . guess ill go play in the BDA at least thay dont think i hack

ilove mecha*BDA*

ps. any one thats going to be at NVIDIA GeForce LAN 4 and would like to see me prove this game i will

Edited by ilovemecha

bump

i just got baned from extream eagles , not going to talk smack but

i was ban for

for a no reload hack . thay have a demo so ive been and also told being to go and alwasys having a good score

i dont hack or glitch or any other thing . and have no idea how to prove this . this game desptrly needs punkbuster or some other anti hack thing . its crazy i have no idea how i can keep my honer and still use the gun i like or kill . guess ill go play in the BDA at least thay dont think i hack

ilove mecha*BDA*

ps. any one thats going to be at NVIDIA GeForce LAN 4 and would like to see me prove this game i will

Xtreme Eagles have there own problems.... just move on to another server. I've been kicked for GLing there when i tossed a hand nade. If it's worth it to you, ask them on there forums...

www.xtremeeagles.com

It happens, just say thank you for thinking your that good.. then move on.

Yeah, we have some video of you not reloading your M99 on many occasions. we have video of the guy next to you reloading but you never seem to reload.. Hack.. I dont know. Like rocko said. We have too many problems and with the new introduction of this free cheat thats floating around, which by the way allows you to do exactly what we see in the video. I think its easier to just ban questionables.

As for rockos ban. I dont dissagree that we have some Over anxious banners. We had an all hands on deck meeting to discuss the issue. NO ONE should be banning for NADE kills only Launcher kills. If you don't see a trail of smoke and a death then you shouldn't ban.

All you had to do is is PM me or post in forums. I don't recall seeing a post from you. You are respected in the GR community and I'm sure you were not using a gl. Rocko I will un-ban you.

personally I hate the NO gl server. It involves too much administering. I also don't think there should be restrictions on the already restricted kits.

As one of the Admins for BDA before we (~SPARTA~) Started a new Mature gaming Group

I watched Mecha many times own players, I for one would get mad(at myself) because he at times was so good.

I have watched him VERY closly and never came to the conclusion that he cheats, I have had to defend many great players like KC8DT, Archdevil, AFZ guys and ect. and many more like him.

Mecha Go play some of the other well know clan/groups and move on brother. :thumbsup:

Edited by Halli~SPARTA~

I think this thread would do much better if the accusers would step up and say their piece and provide evidence. Without the evidence to back up a claim like this, you might as well hang it up and not worry about it.

No proof = not guilty.

This game (GRAW2) has so many bugs and allows the player to do so much crap he/she shouldn't be able to do, that its truly ridiculous.

For GRAW2 players, any of them, unless I see a video of this person using a hack, he aint guilty. No questions asked.

GRAW2 is no where near perfect, If you dont like the game, dont play it.

We the jury find the defendent, ilovemecha?..................NOT GUILTY w00t

We the jury also find the plaintiff in contempt of court for not producing any evidence in a timely manner :angry:

you may still be banned though (out of our jurisdiction) :(

Edited by ACTF_-DN-