Show me your Weapons!

Razors-3Dge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stock could do with been all on piece, look a bit funny with edges sticking out. Nice thou for one nights work.

Joey, nicest M4 Ive seen in a long while, super texture work.

It is one piece Dave.

m82screencap.jpg

It's just a little bit weird looking with the skylight render. Too lazy to setup a proper 3 point lighting scheme.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.snowfella-modworks.com/pics/lineup.jpg

All going into [GR] for an upcoming mod :ph34r: All models are under 3000 polys and easily of FPWV quality, as a matter of fact they were originally made for an engine with FPWV.

I'm going to have to remake the M16 though as I've given it the wrong forearm, should be an A1 forearm instead of an A2 :oops:

Edit: scratch remaking the forearm...just checked my reference and it's something as strange as an M16A1 with A2 forearm.

Edit: scratch remaking the forearm...just checked my reference and it's something as strange as an M16A1 with A2 forearm.

Not all that unusual any more mate.. A1 sights are quite popular on entry level shooters..also venture to guess that this particular prop was supplied by Olymipic Arms..

Oh yes.. nice effort..that Para is a dream

Can I be AL?

Had to get myself activated here and desided to make another of the weapons for this little upcoming mod, this time around an AKMS.

http://www.snowfella-modworks.com/pics/akms-3.jpg

Alittle over 3 hours of modeling and around 2200 polys, I know it's way overkill for [GR] but what the heck :devil:

Snow