Red Storm Profile Video

Not sure if this is the forum to post this, but I think folks here would be interested in this:

There is an AWESOME new video profile of Red Storm available over at Gamer.tv's Game Video Vault. Click the link below, do a search for Red Storm, and click on the video posted May 27, 2005.

http://www.gamevideovault.com/

Or you can cut and paste this direct streaming link into your browser:

mms://gwms40.streamos.com/40/4f/2f/4f2fcd504f6a8af804b8344ddb17c599-428c70f3.asf#0;1.000;0;0;1:2;2:2

Edit: Thanks to Dannik :rocky: for figuring out a direct link to the video here:

http://www.gamevideovault.com/?id=1340

Note this direct link only works with Internet Explorer 5.5 and above.

Edited by CR6

Wow that was awesome! I guess Christian really likes that shirt though, he was wearing it the first time I met him and according to zjj he was wearing it a week later and there it appears in that movie LOL. :rofl:

Your weapons handling is atrocious. Not once did you check to see if one was clear after you picked it up. Didn't hey teach you MPs better than that? :P

Don't be so hard on him WK. He plays airsoft and most of those guys are n00bs when it comes to real weapons. He used to play w/one of my squaddies in Arizona.

Your weapons handling is atrocious. Not once did you check to see if one was clear after you picked it up. Didn't hey teach you MPs better than that? :P

Don't be so hard on him WK. He plays airsoft and most of those guys are n00bs when it comes to real weapons. He used to play w/one of my squaddies in Arizona.

Yeah. USMC double expert + 9 1/2 years in the military + 03 FFL firearms collector + airsoft = n00b

Rugg, he knows I was giving him a hard time. I am pretty sure that Serellan would ensure that out on the firing line, they are clear, especially before handing them off to someone or before heading back to the house and again before he started cleaning them.

On that note, you headed to VA Serellan?

Rugg, he knows I was giving him a hard time. I am pretty sure that Serellan would ensure that out on the firing line, they are clear, especially before handing them off to someone or before heading back to the house and again before he started cleaning them.

On that note, you headed to VA Serellan?

Yes, I knew you were just messing around. Interestingly, when I took RSE Designers on their last shooting trip, everyone was surprised to meet "Mr. Allen" :)

And yes, I am. ;) Will post some pics when I can.