Show us your desktop

WytchDokta

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

It's been eight months since the last post! and my desktop has changed alot, so I think its time to revive this thread!

smdesk.jpg

No, I've not switched to a mac! :P It's windows alright! Just some apps that I've downloaded to 'customize' my desktop experience, they are:

Edited by osokdfgr

It's been eight months since the last post! and my desktop has changed alot, so I think its time to revive this thread!

smdesk.jpg

No, I've not switched to a mac!   :P  It's windows alright!  Just some apps that I've downloaded to 'customize' my desktop experience, they are:

That is very cool, very cool indeed. Fits the bill for my clean OS install actually :thumbsup:

I am going through some of these add ons.... some have pay/free ptions, did you go for some pay ones, or all the free ones?

Edited by Rocky

That is very cool, very cool indeed. Fits the bill for my clean OS install actually  :thumbsup:

I am going through some of these add ons.... some have pay/free ptions, did you go for some pay ones, or all the free ones?

Everything you see is free except for the objectdock at the bottem of the screen. :rocky:

I just found a neat little app called objectbar with it you can replicate the Mac finder bar.

This article is helpful!

Edit: Rocky, be sure to show us your desktop after you get it customized! :santa:

Edited by osokdfgr

That is very cool, very cool indeed. Fits the bill for my clean OS install actually  :thumbsup:

Everything you see is free except for the objectdock at the bottem of the screen. :rocky:

I just found a neat little app called objectbar with it you can replicate the Mac finder bar.

This article is helpful!

Edit: Rocky, be sure to show us your desktop after you get it customized! :santa:

The plus version is $20 but it has those cool tabs and allows multiple bars, I'll stick with basic for now but I'll probably upgrade.

I dragged a couple of game icons into the bar but they didn't look so cool, a bit fuzzy and grainy. I might work on some new game icons that match the rest of the icon set :thumbsup:

OSOKDFGR: You home-schooled too?

Yes I am.

I dragged a couple of game icons into the bar but they didn't look so cool, a bit fuzzy and grainy. I might work on some new game icons that match the rest of the icon set  :thumbsup:

Click here to view my GR icon.

Be sure to visit Wincustomize for other icons, there are over five thousand.

Go here to view other icons I've made

Edited by osokdfgr