So where is the patch 1.21 or 1.30 or whatever they are going to call

Any ideas? Is it still sometime this month??

So what we are promised is ...

1. Spectator mode (cool)

2. kill cam (so we can see who hacked us, i mean killed us)

3. Team Deathmatch or TDM

4. new maps...

5. higher fps

6. more and more

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Spectator mode (cool)

4. new maps...

5. higher fps

6. more and more

Higher fps? Don't remember THAT being in the deal, but it would be nice. Forthcoming this week or next. A couple different posts about it out there. See the front page story here on GR.net from a week or so back. It links to the official Ubi announcement.

1. Spectator mode (cool)

4. new maps...

5. higher fps

6. more and more

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes, plus Hamburger Hill

4. Unknown

5. Unknown

Ummm...I would guess they're still working on it.

I did spend last night in a Holiday Inn Express, hence the previous thought.

Any word on SP/Co-Op tools being released? I've noticed a dreadful lack of information from GRiN when asked... that has me worried that we'll then be hearing about "the September patch".

:(

-jk

Callsign 3Point

Ya know what, I was going to post this same question, and hey, look what happens. Wrath, are you in the same boat as me? Just waiting for patches to release so that the MP experience can become more enjoyable. Haven't touched GR:AW since two days after the "June Patch", so I'm not holding my breath on anything spectacular. Hoping, but not holding my breath (if I did, I would have died of suffocation 394736583 times by now). :(

I'd rather wait another week and get a good patch instead of one today that may break more than it fixes.

I agree. I was just saying the same thing to someone on our comms lastnight. Rocky, I swore I saw a post somewhere on here,someone from GRIN said something about a Death cam or Kill cam and the july patch.I could be mistaken though.

Ya know what, I was going to post this same question, and hey, look what happens. Wrath, are you in the same boat as me? Just waiting for patches to release so that the MP experience can become more enjoyable. Haven't touched GR:AW since two days after the "June Patch", so I'm not holding my breath on anything spectacular. Hoping, but not holding my breath (if I did, I would have died of suffocation 394736583 times by now). :(

As a matter of fact i am. I am still completely oblivious to why they didnt release on day 1 what could have made this a great clan laddering game, like TDM, and dedicated servers, and were still not getting Dedicated servers, so im just curious if TDM is gonna do anything for this game. Now when i get bored i fire up The Regiment(also doomed from day1, no dedicated servers and poor advertising,tdm is poor also, but a blast on coop), AA(still a blast, but my clan dont like it), or Ravenshield for (shoots and ladders) <--- that map is fun.

Im also waiting for the starwars mod for bf2142 "FirstStrike" .. thats gonna be insane.

ok guys I can't go into specifics. But this I'm sure is allowed....UH MAZING!!!! These Grin guys have really done well.

TO GRIN: Good work. you made a believer outta this guy.

@ All: GRIN has listened to your mortal pleas of discontent :g_withgrin:

With this patch...I'm all for GRIN....WOW!