So where is the patch 1.21 or 1.30 or whatever they are going to call

ok guys I can't go into specifics. But this I'm sure is allowed....UH MAZING!!!! These Grin guys have really done well.

TO GRIN: Good work. you made a believer outta this guy.

@ All: GRIN has listened to your mortal pleas of discontent :g_withgrin:

With this patch...I'm all for GRIN....WOW!

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm just cynical, but couldn't ANYONE start a server, name it "UBISOFT 1.21 Beta Test CHI-03," then password it so no one could join? I mean, couldn't I go right now & start a server named "UBISOFT 1.30 Beta Test?" Then everyone would be all "oooh" and "ahhhhh" over that.

I'm not saying Grin or UBI would do that, but it could be a few guys from the marketing department building hype.

Again, just being a skeptic. I'm not a Grin or UBI basher; I like GRAW!

' date='Jul 28 2006, 05:15 AM' post='403749']

Maybe I'm just cynical, but couldn't ANYONE start a server, name it "UBISOFT 1.21 Beta Test CHI-03," then password it so no one could join? I mean, couldn't I go right now & start a server named "UBISOFT 1.30 Beta Test?" Then everyone would be all "oooh" and "ahhhhh" over that.

I'm not saying Grin or UBI would do that, but it could be a few guys from the marketing department building hype.

yes but you wouldnt get the erro cant join server because of wrong verson (with it showing a newer verson)

' date='Jul 28 2006, 08:15 AM' post='403749']

I suspose. They could also make one called GRin, but that doesn't mean "just anybody" did

The fact is, patching the game changes your installation to the newest or most current patch.

so If I had say 1.6 and you had 1.10, I could never join your server.

Versions are the key to happiness :thumbsup:

Since you all know I have downed GRIN alot lately, all I'm allowed to say is, GRAW will never be the same as it was before. :whistle:

Edited by Papa6

The fact is, patching the game changes your installation to the newest or most current patch.

Since you all know I have downed GRIN alot lately, all I'm allowed to say is, GRAW will never be the same as it was before. :whistle:

Okay, you're an [GR] player and you're looking at it from that perspective. This is good news for you and others like you. What is your honest assessment of the effect the patch will have on non-[GR] players that currently like GRAW such as myself? For example, I liked BF2 when it first came out, but do not like it at all after the >500MB of patching they've done.

Edited by Cangaroo[TNT]

' date='Jul 28 2006, 01:59 PM' post='403761']

Okay, you're an [GR] player and you're looking at it from that perspective. This is good news for you and others like you. What is your honest assessment of the effect the patch will have on non-[GR] players that currently like GRAW such as myself?

...ditto...

I hope they dont ruin this great game :g_withgrin:

I already like it :tomato:

' date='Jul 28 2006, 07:59 AM' post='403761']

Okay, you're an [GR] player and you're looking at it from that perspective. This is good news for you and others like you. What is your honest assessment of the effect the patch will have on non-[GR] players that currently like GRAW such as myself? For example, I liked BF2 when it first came out, but do not like it at all after the >500MB of patching they've done.

You have nothing to worry about.

' date='Jul 28 2006, 08:21 AM' post='403767']

Would you still say that if I told you it hurts when I pee?

Im no doctor, so I just might.

Trust me and Judge, there is nothing to worry about, it's only going to get much much better. That is all that can be said by us at this point in time.

' date='Jul 28 2006, 08:21 AM' post='403767']

Would you still say that if I told you it hurts when I pee?

Eh? :blink: Have you seen your Dr about that? :whistle:

I know there is nothing to worry about. I guess you for got who I am, lol. *cough* I was on TS with you yesterday*cough*

... and here again ... :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Agreed.

for the old GR and the new comers... nothing to worry about.

Judge... he said pee not a physical so quit turning your head LOL!

Until they include respawns and more then 4 players in co-op, this game is still the same crapfest I wasted 50 bucks on. :wall:

Oh, but there is trash you can kick down the street...that's something gamers have needed for a long time... :yawn:

Not a waste, an investment

I'm betting when servers can be dedicated you will see more the 4 in co-op as it won't require as much resources. I don't know that though for a fact but just a thought. That means you'll have your co-op the way you want it when you can play it the most... fall/winter.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

I'm betting when servers can be dedicated you will see more the 4 in co-op as it won't require as much resources.

So not really an investment then? More of a bet really...

Which is fair enough as all you have to go on at the moment is promises of things to come.....

Edited by OliverReed

I'm betting when servers can be dedicated you will see more the 4 in co-op as it won't require as much resources.

So not really an investment then? More of a bet really...

Which is fair enough as all you have to go on at the moment is promises of things to come.....

and what a few of us has seen ;)