So where is the patch 1.21 or 1.30 or whatever they are going to call

you didn't read papa's statement did you?

ok guys I can't go into specifics. But this I'm sure is allowed....UH MAZING!!!! These Grin guys have really done well.

TO GRIN: Good work. you made a believer outta this guy.

@ All: GRIN has listened to your mortal pleas of discontent

With this patch...I'm all for GRIN....WOW!

Edited by ROCOAFZ

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys I can't go into specifics. But this I'm sure is allowed....UH MAZING!!!! These Grin guys have really done well.

TO GRIN: Good work. you made a believer outta this guy.

@ All: GRIN has listened to your mortal pleas of discontent :g_withgrin:

With this patch...I'm all for GRIN....WOW!

:g_withgrin::g_withgrin::g_withgrin:

A preemptive THANKS, GUYS!

I'm truly happy with what Grin has Done with GRAW. I was TOTALLY against GRAW before this patch. But after running around with the patch playing ROCOAFZ, peaceAFZ and Judge Recluse.

We looked around and really enjoyed what we saw.

We will see. This is the same opinion some people had after testing the 1.16 beta patch at that one UBI event (I forgot the name). I won't keep my hopes up, but will keep my fingers crossed on this one.

Actually after thinking about this for awhile, Im willing to bet there will be people who still have the same feeling after this patch. Its the same as with anything that happens with the market today. This section loves the game, and the other hates it, while the others try to figure out what section they want to belong to.

So, all we can say is the we enjoy the game with the new updates, we have been having fun, and we look forward to the official release so we can play with our friends. As for the rest of the people, its still a wait and see game.

I hope you share the same feelings we do. And I guess that is all we can do.....hope.

"Rome wasn't built in a day."

I so wanna smack the smug little clown who blurted that crap out mid-capuccino to impress his college students...

How about this one: "Patience, young paduwan."

Nah, too "AFTERSTARWARSSTARTEDSUCKINGHINDTEET" for me...

"Wait or I'll slap you so hard your grandkids will be born with bruises." -RAbbi @work

Yeah. Though I'm not gonna smakc Th33f, cuz he'll PWN me...

Is there some sort of beta test sign up place or what cause i want in...

Sure mate. Just pop into any PC game store and pick up a copy of GRAW:PC. This is what we beta testers all did back in May. Personally, I can't wait for the full release. :thumbsup:

Not sure why but :g_withgrin:

No matter how good the expansion patches are, there are always going to be the ones that whine no matter how good it is.

This expansion patch is very very nice. Should quiet down some whiners! Contrary to what the trolls and whiners think; GRIN has proven again, that they DO listen to the community.

Keep 'em coming GRIN and keep up the great job!

No matter how good the expansion patches are, there are always going to be the ones that whine no matter how good it is.

This expansion patch is very very nice. Should quiet down some whiners! Contrary to what the trolls and whiners think; GRIN has proven again, that they DO listen to the community.

Very true. I was even one of those negative people. GRIN must've been listening because there are some nice improvements

GRIN has proven again, that they DO listen to the community.

Tell me what previous patches offered any significance to the game and explain why there is a very small minority playing online. Deathmatch doesn't count either as it wasn't implemented by popular demand as they put it.

I'm truly happy with what Grin has Done with GRAW. I was TOTALLY against GRAW before this patch. But after running around with the patch playing ROCOAFZ, peaceAFZ and Judge Recluse.

We looked around and really enjoyed what we saw.

How come a select few get to see and use the up and coming patch while the rest of us just sit here waiting?

Edited by }PW{ Postal

How come a select few get to beta test the up and coming patch while the rest of us just sit here waiting?

Because if everyone tested it, it wouldn't be a test. It would be a patch. And then everyone would ###### and moan about how they released a patch that was untested!

' date='Jul 29 2006, 02:36 PM' post='403950']

How come a select few get to beta test the up and coming patch while the rest of us just sit here waiting?

Because if everyone tested it, it wouldn't be a test. It would be a patch. And then everyone would ###### and moan about how they released a patch that was untested!

:rofl: How on the money is that!

If I remember right we had a GRIN (Willie?) saying (a while ago) that we could expect the patch late August?

Any way I don't think much is happening at GRIN at the moment because we're in the middle of swedish summer vaccations right now.