New info on the GRAW update [Screens also]

Quicksave would make the game too easy. The checkpoints are plenty, in my opinion anyway.

It's easy if you play on "Easy" mode and if you don't care about loosing your men. I do. I play on Hard mode and I want every single of my men to go through the entire mission. Now THAT is HARD.

Anyway, that's not the point. Give the player the option to choose wether he wants to use quicksave or not. IT HAS to be there. Every single PC game has a quicksave function. As of now, I'm so sick of redoing "Strong Point" over and over again because stupid AI always screws up and I have no way of quicksaving.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XM8 is a project of Heckler&Koch . OICW is FN .

Anyway they were looking for a weapon change thats right.

Actually That's incorrect. OICW was an H&K.

http://www.hkpro.com/oicw.htm

How's it going Thor? I didn't know you had joined over here. Welcome.

BTW, Thoramir is right. The OICW is an H&K offering that the Army has put on indefinate hold. To heavy.

I am not to worried about the patch and what it fixes, I like the single player only ( I'm too old to play on-line with you young's) but I would like more weapoms choices (Special Forces get to pick and choose what they are going into battle with). And I would like the ability ( in single playe) the ability to "quick save".

Before this thread goes in about 20 different directions.

New info on the GRAW update

Its about what is in.

It is not about what is not or should be or what you would like to be.

We have a million thread`s on that already.

STAY ON THIS TOPIC

Before this thread goes in about 20 different directions.

New info on the GRAW update

Its about what is in.

It is not about what is not or should be or what you would like to be.

We have a million thread`s on that already.

STAY ON THIS TOPIC

Voice of reason! Cheers amigo! :D

Tedsmith, openable doors is just a matter of making a prop object with a hinge.. :) even tho that will have to wait until the 3dsmaxexporter arrives

I appreciate all replies. So a prop with a hinge? Glad to hear about the possibilities of doors in my maps. :thumbsup:

I look on the front page of this site each day: just waiting for the darned patch to come out. If we could get it before I go on vacation next week, that'd be great. ;)

But anyways, this is great news, a good start to completing this game. A lot of people are writing this off as a dead game... let's hope GRIN can change that because I'm tired of BF:2. Need a stable MP game. :grin1:

http://www.clan-game.com/index.php?PHPSESS...amp;topic=139.0

angecris

Administrateur

Membre Complet

Date de la sortie du patch

« le: 20 Juin 2006 à 00:09:24 »

la sortie du patch sera la pour mercredi 21 de ce moi ci je vous laisse lire l info ICI

in English

the exit of the patch will be for Wednesday 21 of this me Ci I let to you read L information HERE

It will be certain?

-

Edited by jonelo

http://www.clan-game.com/index.php?PHPSESS...amp;topic=139.0

angecris

Administrateur

Membre Complet

Date de la sortie du patch

« le: 20 Juin 2006 à 00:09:24 »

la sortie du patch sera la pour mercredi 21 de ce moi ci je vous laisse lire l info ICI

in English

the exit of the patch will be for Wednesday 21 of this me Ci I let to you read L information HERE

It will be certain?

-

Cool man, thx for the heads up.

Lets hope it's accurate and they don't delay it or anything.

I'll be waiting for it :)

GR.com/de got an update

http://www.ghostrecon.com/de/

Translation:

The Multiplayer luggage #1 supplies new MP modes, an extended Koop campaign by new missions and a map editor. Beside numerous new contents there is to optimize a multiplicity of fixed and update around GRAW for the PC further. Further information over future updates and support follows shortly. Feature: The MP becomes now inclusive by the Deathmatch mode. 3 new maps enriches Industry This level consists of a army Camp within an industrial zone close of a motorway. Suburbs Here it concerns a night map with a typical suburb scenery. It is pulled through with larger houses as well as smaller huts in the center. Hollow A valley in its center a away similar army Camp stands. Hilly terrain! Additional Koop LEVEL: The Koop mode receives new campaign missions. Missions 1, 5 and 9 of the Singleplayer campaign can be played now completely in the Koop mode. Multiplayer map editor: GRINs own editor is now published. The inserted "Help" functions can be activated by F1. You find in addition a fundamental Tutorial document of which it in the "support" file in the GRAW listing to find can. After it the map finished placed presses it "escape" and then "export" around the map for the play to prepare. You have the possibility options such as level quality of adjusting etc.. Please considered that larger maps need something time for rendern. After this process was terminated finds to her in the "Custom_Levels" file your own map. This bundle file can be distributed then. All fellow players must have been able to participate this file over in the play on this map. Fully Dedicated of server now for GRAW available: A complete Dedicated server structure is now present for GRAW PC. These servers offer a mad Multiplayer experience and by their own support team in Europe and the USA are cared for.

Only different thing is the dedicated server.

Wonder what exactly it means. I'm not going to read inbetween the lines either. Not going to assume anything as well.

Only different thing is the dedicated server.

Wonder what exactly it means. I'm not going to read inbetween the lines either. Not going to assume anything as well.

Presumably they're talking about the official dedicated servers that UBI is putting up, not the SA Dedicated server files that are still being worked on.

I've been a memeber here for months, WK. I just haven't been all that active at any of the forums lately. ;)

I'll add that this was a pretty good patch, but I'm just not sure there's enough they can do to a game that's already been released to hold my interest.

I've been a memeber here for months, WK. I just haven't been all that active at any of the forums lately. ;)

I'll add that this was a pretty good patch, but I'm just not sure there's enough they can do to a game that's already been released to hold my interest.

I have been playing GR for years...since the first release and it has been a huge part of my gaming life...though this game is great...i still think it lacks some of that old feeling of running around a forest trying to figure out how to get that last guy hiding from you...maybe its the guy talking to you through out the mission i dont know...but i think it has great potential and i would love to see the explosion of mods like we have in the past...jeez i must have 4 gigs worth of mods over the years from the old game...i am not a modder but i due hope that the same spirit from the old game will carry over...ok that might have been long winded but hey i got it out..lol :o=