http://www.gamereactor.dk/texter/?id=61712

Gaco over at nvnews.net translated:

Graphics: 8/10

Sound: 7/10

Gameplay: 9/10

Value: 9/10

Overall: 9/10

Pros:

Fabulous atmosphere, Well-balanced weapons, impressive graphics and sound. Believable AI.

Cons:

Uncommitted voiceacting.

Conclusion:

"Advanced Warfighter is fantastic game. There are great attention to detail, the tactic is ruthless and the atmosphere is absolutely phenomenal. When an orange sunset hangs uneasy in the background and my ghosts zig-zags down through another mexican residential area with the weapons highly raised and the bullets whistling past my ears, then I'm convinced that it doesn't get much better in relation to games. The year's first really significant Xbox360-game has landed, at least for me."

Edited by jAkUp

http://www.gamereactor.dk/texter/?id=61712

I didn't see this here yet, I don't know Danish, but Gaco over at nvnews.net translated:

Gameplay: 9/10

Value: 9/10

Overall: 9/10

Pros:

Fabulous atmosphere, Well-balanced weapons, impressive graphics and sound. Believable AI.

Cons:

Uncommitted voiceacting.

Conclusion:

"Advanced Warfighter is fantastic game. There are great attention to detail, the tactic is ruthless and the atmosphere is absolutely phenomenal. When an orange sunset hangs uneasy in the background and my ghosts zig-zags down through another mexican residential area with the weapons highly raised and the bullets whistling past my ears, then I'm convinced that it doesn't get much better in relation to games. The year's first really significant Xbox360-game has landed, at least for me."

Graphics: 8/10 ? and sound 7? Ouch! but then they speak about Fantastic Atmosphere and attention to details.... kind of confusing... 8 is not bad but is not great either... anyways it is only their opinion , isnt it?

:o=

That stuff about sound is ridiculous, sound has always been awesome in the GR games, and just by watching some GRAW gameplay movies you can hear how great everything sounds.

I agree, that's the one thing the GR games had on the XBox were in the audio department. The sounds were just incredible for even the XBox.

And the videos seem like the audio took it even further for the 360, but we shall see. :)

lol...um...sure. :)

Ya know I could deal with a bad review but those two things there just don't add up at all with what others have said....the sound for sure. Everyone has been raving over the sound in GRAW. Not that they are bad numbers but I'm not sure I want to take this guys word for truth just yet. :thumbsup:

I have heard alot of people complaining about the music that is in the console game... supposoly it has some arcadish music while in the chopper and stuff... maybe that is the reason for the low sound score?

EDIT:

I also read on another review that they said that the A.I. was horrible, yet here they say its great? meh, who knows...heh

Edited by jAkUp

They are bad at calculations aswell:

8+7+9+9=33

33/4=8.25

Yet they give an overall score of 9  :wacko:

Beats my logic....  :rofl:

Maybe, just maybe, it's a weighted average. :blink: That is, they give a higher importance to, say, "gameplay" and "value" than they do to, say, "graphics" and "sound."

The music is going to be different than anything we have seen yet in the GR series. They had like a 32 piece orcestra make music that pertains to certain situations in the game, gives you that big time movie feel.

Also, dont listen to what reviews say, that is only the person who played its opinion. Make your own review. As we have found out in the ubi forums, people dont agree all too often......

The music is going to be different than anything we have seen yet in the GR series. They had like a 32 piece orcestra make music that pertains to certain situations in the game, gives you that big time movie feel.

Also, dont listen to what reviews say, that is only the person who played its opinion. Make your own review. As we have found out in the ubi forums, people dont agree all too often......

I'll probably the only sad loser who plays the game all the way through with no red diamonds and no music....all I need is great sound effects and sweet graphics......and of course great game play.... :o=

I can't wait to play some MP with the use of smoke...use it as cover, use it as decoy...just use it baby...!!!

:thumbsup:

Ok, im from denmark, and ive just read this review, so I can sum it up for you peolpe:

He praises the realism, AI (friendly and opfor), graphics, and the technology such as the crosscom. The overall feel.

He seems to be more reserved about the sound and MP. he admits that MP is hard to test when only a handfull of people is playing the game at the moment. The physics of the game are almost comletely ignored in this review, makes me wonder..

And heres a personal sidenote: Gamereactor is of very bad quality, I really doubt that they know very much about this game and its history, and the review uses too much energy to describe nonsesense and things that make you go: "get to the point!". THERE IS NOTHING NEW IN THIS REVIEW! And as far as I can see, all the screens are taken from the web! Now that really makes me go "hmmmm.."

Now im not going to say what I suspect...but some of you might have guessed it..

what i liked in ghost recon 1 was the ability to turn off the background noise (like the wind and the famous dog bark in creekbed :rofl: ) ghost recon 2 there was no option for this ,so what i would like to know can you turn the backround noise off in GRAW

what i liked in ghost recon 1 was the ability to turn off the background noise (like the wind and the famous dog bark in creekbed  :rofl: ) ghost recon 2 there was no option for this ,so what i would like to know can you turn the backround noise off in GRAW

Boy that brings back some memories, that dog scared the crap out of me. :o