Armenia mod

Giampi

If you remember before the crash of the forum (F U hackers!) there was a small topic I started about my first mission ready to be released set with a new map called The Pond by Cobaka.

I'm happy to inform you that I didn't listen some suggestions of you :devil: to release my mission as a single mission but I rather prefer to speak about something more important thanks to Cobaka and Streinger.

What about it:

- 4 missions by me

- 4 new maps by Cobaka

- the player platoon will feature all new weapons (SCAR) by Streinger. See here

The good news is about ETA:

1) maps are completed

2) weapons are completed

3) 1 mission ready and one 50%

ETA: end of June

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS: sorry for the low resolution and the small size but from Saudi it took ages to upload some pics 

ROFLMAOPIMP :rofl:

It took you ages to upload the wrong pic! That is not a SCAR variant at all, it is in fact FN Minimi equipped with Aimpoint scope....

PS: sorry for the low resolution and the small size but from Saudi it took ages to upload some pics 

ROFLMAOPIMP :rofl:

It took you ages to upload the wrong pic! That is not a SCAR variant at all, it is in fact FN Minimi equipped with Aimpoint scope....

:wall::unsure::huh::wacko::rolleyes::whistle:

could these best describe G's face once he sees streingers post? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
This looks like it's going to be a kick-ass mod. New awesome maps combined with even more awesome missions ( :P ) are always welcome.

Good job! :thumbsup:

How do you know the missions are awesome? :blink: I've never released any of my missions.... :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately during scripting phase it's very difficult to keep the thread alive. Here I can tell you that mission 2 was almost finished but I wasn't completely happy about it and therefore deleted from my HD and started from scratch...