P2: A Cold Day In Hell

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

small update -

getting close to having a mission scripted on WSV, secure warhead and locate SADMs, search for intel, destroy SPAAs, and then rescue hostage or capture baddie is undecided. Phlookian is working on a few revisions for Blue Ivan and also a new map....here is Klaus Henkel at work on WSV with natsanwa's HK UMP 45 and a Panzerfaust 3 by cobaka. The skin is from ita_killabees...

klauspnzrfstcarryqk4.jpg

yea that was an RPG round, but we can take it.... :lol:

klauspnzrfstcarry2wv6.jpg

nice work guys..

mig :ph34r:

Edited by migryder

@ sleeper - it's a generic retexture. between CMH and myself we did not even have 3dmax .

further update info per Phlookian:

"I can give you a brief breakdown of what's planned for

Ivan:

Additional high ground area accessable from the tunnel network (completed)

Sandbag/ MG Emplacements on the high platform (completed)

2 x Sand bag emplacements below the platform (completed)

Sand bags and tent area on the new high ground (completed)

Sand bag emplacements in the main compound (under construction)

Objects removed (stealth plane and broken down truck) (completed)

Higher tree density) (completed but currently one tree type)

Items not yet addressed:

Blakeness and sleeper's SAMs

Rotating/ destroyable radar dish

Barbed wire in some areas

Items that may be included:

Other dynamic/ destroyable objects

Possible destroyable doors for the warehouse)

Once I get it all put back together and working as a map I'll get you some pics for the site"

meanwhile, back at the ranch - the boat guys sobered up

boatpartydw5.jpg

Edited by migryder

Here are some early shots of the Ivan additions:

Please note that lighting effects and shadows are not added at this stage so everything looka a little bright and flat.

As you can see the military really have moved in:

P2BlueIvan-Early3.jpg

This is a shot you won't have seen before as this ridge was never accessable

P2BlueIvan-Early2.jpg

This is another shot from the high ridge showing more sandbag emplacements as well as the new sky

P2BlueIvan-Early1.jpg

Brrr......... looks cold! :D

You know what this mod needs still.....some snowmobiles. If you guys are already using FB it shouldnt be a problem to fit them into the new map/missions. I always loved shooting at them as they zipped by.

Edited by sleeper

You know what this mod needs still.....some snowmobiles. If you guys are already using FB it shouldnt be a problem to fit them into the new map/missions. I always loved shooting at them as they zipped by.

:whistle:

sleeprssnowmobileex5.jpg

@ Phlook, thanks for tweaking Blue Ivan, I'm sure it will be a cool map revision and hope I can reciprocate with a cool mission or two...thanks to sleeper and TheBlakeness it will have some bonus problems sitting on it.... Guys before its over Phlook will be the one providing some amazing surprises... :yes:

Thales100 did an amazing hat trick yesterday and pulled a suprise out....screens and info later, thanks for that quick turn around my man...btw, is that a bipod I see?

also, sleeper just might have a surprise for us as well, eh? regrading that, I need to get with you so look for a PM or email...

Edited by migryder

OMG, this mod gonna be really great, so many new and nice things ...

Awesome job mig, phlookian and all crew, and yeh, its a bipod mig, not the one i wanted, but at least you can aim without shaking now ...

:snipe:

Edited by thales100

Cant wait for this one mig. BTW im finishing the Barrett XM-109 and will send you the link when done, in both versions(orig and sd), so you can add it to P2.

Im working on the holster point now, just one last detail.

:snipe:

25mm ? It can do the job !

Edited by thales100

Mig & Team: What you guys are working up for us via P2 is looking totally amazing... thank you all for your on-going modding... truly I can hardly wait. :santa: ?? :whistle::devil: !!

x2) you know)

x3 ... Mig and the rest of you, this lot is looking severely sexy. If RL ever lets me get it finished, my own little "Arctic Storm" is up against some tough competition!!

Theo