P2: A Cold Day In Hell

P2 with Ingeloop's MVD Osnaz activated, only those weapons are available, but it will be possible to fight the coup' attempt "in house" and avoid the meddling of foriegn interests. If ya don't run outa ammo! Great job guys.

mvdosnazwh7.jpg

just taken during a test walk through of Sleeping Bear mission with Ingeloop's great mod, love the skull indicator, funny.

omonnl7.jpg

Edited by migryder

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks real good Mig.

but don't forget you have some winter skins enclosed.

i've made .zips in each of the folders concerned.

just put those desert skins in a temporary folder and unzip the winter

skins tagged as _desert and then .zip your "real" desert files.

please note!

i've just made winter skins for the "regulars"

Got Phlook's TOR and cobaka's Tunguska into an actual P2 mission, Hunting Wolf - map = MP Slope fom Frostbite[v1.3 required] Been tweaking this one some today, even had a helo extraction going but decided I did not like it that well, it was fun to fly over the destruction though..

TOR country..

torcountryjm7.png

Double Team...

doubleteammx6.jpg

EZ-1....

ez1jr1.jpg

cake walk, eh KRP 56?

Decided to go ahead and include some of Lancer's retextured maps per his permission given back in the summer.

Working on a new mission today, rr_bridge map from [GR], oops TCGR. mission name Traveling Bears:

travelingbearsnz2.jpg

SP and Co-op will be much different to avoid teleporting vehicles on a server.

mig

wonderfull pic mig! ETA of the mod??? cannot wait for it!!

thanks guys, ETA uncertain, but we'll work on it diligently. Phlookian and I both have work to do on CMH's UKSF, especially on his Blue Ivan map for a special treat CMH has cooked up for you guys, then we'll work on the P2 mission for the same map with yet more revisions per our recent communiques, plans to beef up the defenses if that tells you anything. Anyway, we're trying to keep work rolling along on both mods...meantime I got plenty of scripting to do wrapping up that Keep mission, never spent so much time deciding which objs are best for a mission, WSV, and some Lancer retextures. With the mission pictured above the total is at 14 and may have as many as 20.

Meantime, a mission on the DS Rail Depot map that I had for a personal mod and have revised for release has been in testing and may get tested on a server this weekend, so perhaps it will be on the "shelf" by next week. Halloweenish Keep mission is canceled or postponed for now...

here is what we get by having Harntrox around, big thanks for his generosity with regards to this mod..hit the generator and blow the OP comm...Cobb BA50T by natsanwa and ret by Ingeloop. Still on rr bridge map, retext by Lancer.

hitthegeneratorwb6.jpg

mig :ph34r:

Edited by migryder

Meantime, a mission on the DS Rail Depot map that I had for a personal mod and have revised for release has been in testing and may get tested on a server this weekend,

I have sent it to the rest of the team and ST as well. Hopefully everyone will have it installed. I'll let you know how it goes. :thumbsup:

update - more goodies from Phlookian, now you can chase either of these items around on a map or two or three or four, these are placable but like some of the HX5 items are vcl files.....we're discussing having one or both on Blue Ivan as a map object, with destruction animation or maybe simply a black screen, but still able to move where you find it around with a random generator...maybe add to that a time restriction? Now think about White Skull Valley! Dirty Tricks and Stunts......a mission called Fighting Bears for some reason or other....Thanks again for letting us use WSV and retexture it deleyt.

don't let the baggage handlers get hold of this one - suitcase nuke?

nuke2wh1.jpg

and now a data recorder to make those missions with downed aircraft or at air fields a bit more interesting.....

datarecorderit8.jpg

Phlook for prez

mig :ph34r:

Edited by migryder

Wow, these new placeable items --suitcase nuke & aircraft data recorder-- are seriously sweet! :yes:

Is Phlookian going to make them available in Free Downloads, do you know?

P.S. Mig, quit foolin' around in these forums; back to modding work m8! :thumbsup:

Cant be better, mig scripting, harntrox with the technical support, reticles by ingeloop and rifle "made in natsanwa", thats GREAT !

Its like the cast of Ocean's Eleven---except I'm not sure who'll claim to be Brad Pitt or George Clooney. :lol:

Cant be better, mig scripting, harntrox with the technical support, reticles by ingeloop and rifle "made in natsanwa", thats GREAT !

Its like the cast of Ocean's Eleven---except I'm not sure who'll claim to be Brad Pitt or George Clooney. :lol:

maybe Ingeloop and Phlookian, why? Well Ingeloop is Brad who has an "eye" for lining the targets up and Phlookian is George who knows a good sales pitch when he sees or hears one. Besides: CMH is playing Bond these days, natsanwa mentioned something about 'Hey you guys!" and a movie called Goonies, Harntrox is actually a moniker used by the "I'll play any role and sometimes two or three roles for the same chr", Edward Norton Jr who is always busy and pushing the limits of the craft, WD is prepping for Top Gun UK, sleeper is starring in the fashionably sensible Shaun meets Freddie Kruger(of course you guys get it), the Frostbite team just wrapped up the huge success of March of The Penguins, Swartsz is taking over the main character in the wildly popular The Vanishing of Doctor Who( ;)) KRP 56 is actually the Transporter, Janie42 has yet to get over Bill, and I have not done any film work since I played the toothless but bombastic bartender in Once Upon A Time In The West....

mig :cowboy:

edit: Harntrox is not actively producing material for this mod, but has been very generous with his existing materials and advice as have many others not mentioned above...just want to avoid any confusion there..

Edited by migryder

@mig => :lolup: [What a cast of characters... :bounce: ]

Truly you have an amazing (& frightening) imagination: a definite must for a good scripter! :notworthy:

From "Posted Yesterday, 08:16 PM" to "Posted Yesterday, 10:45 PM" he came with all that. Very very frightening imagination in deed. :yes:

I think I'll be the geeky guy who writes the directions on his hands then smears it and wanders about lost (that's pretty true to life) :wacko:

And sadly, a lot closer to what I look like (hmm, I can't even be George Clooney in an internet forum) :no:

:D