Are you / your child 'Gothic'?

Sup

Goths... the biggest oxymoron ever.

"Hey guys, we all hate society right? Well, let's all not conform to society together! It'll be great!" Conforming to nonconfromity, lol.

Hehe, that's also how my woman feels about the Red Hat Society, lol. For those of you who have no idea what it is, you're very lucky.

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.

This is asking for a can of worms, so I'll keep my mouth shut. But I find it interesting that it's on this list. Think of the rest for yourself. ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup, just ignore him.  He leaves threads sooner when he's ignored.

Listen Buddy i was stating my opinion if you have a problem with that dont post

I have a problem with you, and i choose to post.

I feel your opinion is not valued.

And thats his opinion, so according to you

"i was stating my opinion if you have a problem with that dont post"

so if you dont like his opinion dont post either an we can get back on topic.

That list justs makes me so angry. grrrrrrr.

Edited by Chems

so, they're saying that this is in their opinion what we should (or rather shouldn't) do. it's like me saying "i think you should all go out, get wasted on random drugs and come home with a hooker" your not gonna do it just cos i say so and if you do you must already have the mentality do to it anyway

Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. I'm in the band...

Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically. I won't even start...

Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. Computers have that effect :P

Takes drugs. Only when prescribed.

Drinks alcohol. Only on holidays.

Complains of boredom. Umm.....duh?

Sleeps too excessively or too little. Right on!

Is excessively awake during the night. Multiplayer gaming shouldn't be wasted.

Demands an unusual amount of privacy. Umm....duh?

Spends large amounts of time alone. See Above.

Requests time alone and quietness. This is so I can hear my video games.

Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. Wait, I am an adult.....and I don't need someone to watch :lol:

Misbehaves at school. Does failing = misbehaves? :rocky:

Eats excessively or too little. I'm Irish, we eat Irish portions :lol:

Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. Hail to the evil Captain Crunch!

Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. Corrupted? Yes...Enjoyable? Hell yes!/

Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. :o=

Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. :D

Expresses an interest in sex. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. :rofl:

Wow, and I'm not even a goth.

so, they're saying that this is in their opinion what we should (or rather shouldn't) do. it's like me saying "i think you should all go out, get wasted on random drugs and come home with a hooker" your not gonna do it just cos i say so and if you do you must already have the mentality do to it anyway

But you won't try to have us committed to a mental institute and throw bibles at us if we don't.

you'd think that wouldn't you... :devil:;)

but no i wouldn't cos i don't have the power an organization like that has. on the other hand in order for them to try that you'd need to be a member of their community and thus already partially indoctrinated into their ideals and ways of thinking.

Expresses an interest in sex. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.  :rofl:

ROFLMFAO! :D I'll tell ya what man... well maybe I wont. ;)

This has brought up an interesting discussion. But goths are too personal and too closed up to worry about them trying to go around and convert people.

Many of the goths I know would rather stand around and laugh at us rather than try to "save" us from evil Corporate America! :o=

My point being, they're better left alone. Besides, how many adult goths do you know? Not many... it's a phase teens and young adults go through. Most will grow out of it and lead realatively normal and realatively productive lives.

Edited by Ruin

"GOTHIC DOESN'T EXIST!!"

- H.P Baxxter, Scooter (from the track, "**** The Millenium")

I think the general idea of quoting someone is that you quote someone famous, like MagnumKP when he said "I dont like you."

@supasniper, I think sup has a very valid point, they are trying to get parents to force kids into mental health! Its madness, parents may listen to the church because it is a very good establishment on the whole.

you know i am most of those and as are my friends but i dont dress that way i personally find it lame even if i dont believe and xhoose to be atiest or ignostic whatever you call it doesent mean that we are anti christ and maralyn manson only has a few of his own songs most of the others are just covers ps. my family are catholic and they even say st. mary's can shove it up their a**

Edited by vipcobr

• 2 months later...