OICW with 100 shot grenade launcher

Photon Displacement sniper rifle

M337 battlefield laser

Cybertronic heat vision scopes

'Mini Nuke' anti-armor hand grenades

Any other crap the XBox crowd ask for

:yawn:

Good point, I will expect some mods from you within a week of the release. :P

I hope there is a strong response from modders for new weapons and campaigns. There could be a great deal of potential for mission modding if you can insert air strikes and attack helos, new effects, destructible buildings. :)

Good point, I will expect some mods from you within a week of the release. :P

I hope there is a strong response from modders for new weapons and campaigns. There could be a great deal of potential for mission modding if you can insert air strikes and attack helos, new effects, destructible buildings. :)

:rocky: yup..i got a whole team for it..

Please, some suppressed weapons.

thats what i initially thought as well. i remember, that the only silenced weapon in gr which was worth using was the m4....which came with island thunder and not with the original game. so they seem to make the same mistake again?!

"the ghosts - silent, swift, invisible....." :rolleyes:

I wish they put in the the same weapons system as in RS3:RavenShield. I don't think the actual game is better but I do admire the level of detail when choosing your weapons and modifying them. Heat vision would also be great, like in Splinter Cell, but I would also like it if they used the same night vision effect used in Delta Force: BlackHawkDown which looks incredibly cool and realistic.

i think i said it somewhere before: the weapons loadout gr2 has shown on e3 was ok with me. the american forces do not use steyr augs or fn fals. so why bringing them into gr2? thats imo not realistic.

what i need is some m16/m8, m4/m8, saw and i'm ready to go. it's no the weapons-model that frags the enemys...it's the man with the mouse...and his trigger-finger. :shifty: so why giving too much attention to the weapons? i'd like to see the possibility of adding accesories to the weapons tho. like silencers, scopes, etc. (like in rvs).