SASR Defenders OUT NOW

Chems

Looks good indeed mate! :thumbsup:

Although the .50cal gunner seems to have something against his driver buddy in the test mission...seen him trying to take the drivers head off a fair few times now :rofl: He also seems to keep targetting the driver if the driver exits the vehicle. But that's just scripting I guess.

And some constructive critisism in case you ever are going to release a patch for this. ;) You have some funky edge going through the rear most left tire..can be seen on the renders too. Looks to be a leftover from constructing the wheel wells. And it might be an idea to give the models a metal surface property instead of the default one.

Snow

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@snow, it does have metal on all the parts, except I forgot to do it on the glass on the new ones and canvas, been out of the game. I am aware of the error its the floor of the cab, I did fix it once but mustnt have used that model. Something I will fix IF I ever do a patch.

Just zipping up into an Installer. Heres a wallpaper for ya all.

1024x768

Im not artist but I will get SN to have a look at the base picture and see if he wants to do anything to it.

ill do something with it, i dont know what. I may need some more stuff from you chems.

Shame i unistalled GR yesterday :(

Ok here's a problem here - I love the Landies - but I was wondering if anyone is going to Alpha Channel the tarp that goes into the Ghosts heads?

Chems is going away now, and at any rate, he's probably sick of the word, Landrover, but I'm a big fan of my insertions and to me that little bit of tarp makes the 6x6 a 109.9999999% model instead of a 110% model....

If there's anyone who's a RSB guru, and would like to help an old digger out - please do! (with Chems' permission of course! :thumbsup: )

Nice models Chems,but I still think the scale is too big,looking at scale guy manning the .50 calibre

I know this is not a 6x6 but you get the idea of dimensions from this pic,unfortunately there are very few defenders in Baghdad! :(

wolf002.jpg

Edited by Argyll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh Shiver and Argyll dropping in, its like the good old days! What yous upto at the mo then Shiver you ever master all that texture artist stuff?

Ack nooo argyll, by the sounds of it is far from been a perfect model but well what the hell lol it works and all. Patch coming to fix the covers stewy.

• 2 weeks later...