Wikid Photos

Dan

Yeah and i`m George Bush the father...

why would a SF guy post pictures on a forum full of kids and military enthusiasts i just don`t belive people posting on the internet when they say that they are SF,SWAT,airforce or in military units in combat.

You don't have to believe them, but you don't have to be sarcastic about it, either. :angry: If you think it is BS, then stay away from the thread(s).

I, for one, enjoy looking at the photos, whether they are real or photoshop. Any other information supplied I either know it as fact or find out for myself if the information is accurate.

why would a SF guy post pictures on a forum full of kids and military enthusiasts i just don`t belive people posting on the internet when they say that they are SF,SWAT,airforce or in military units in combat.

He is the real deal. He even informed Rocky of his actual email addy with a US military domain name and he even replied to me about a past problem with a poser (he just didn't understand at the time that I was refering to someone else and not him). You don't have to believe in the truth if you do not wish, but those who do will find out about how SF troops really operate with this gentleman around. If you look at any pics he posts, he even blocks out the faces, that alone should tell you something. OPSEC is in place. Other pics that he posts are declassified.

You do not have to read this thread, it is your choice.

Yeah thats right, he and his mates sank a few beers, and thought it would be a cool idea to go out, get a Hummer, cover it in expensive and military only weapons, go to some crappy desert, and pretend to be soldiers!

LISTEN TO WHAT THE MAN IS SAYING! He is sayin a whole lotta stuff that soldiery type people would only know! and look at the photos, some have dates on em, they werent taken by CNNNBCHBOFOXABCBBC, so someone who was there and not a journo took em, and if he has gotten the pics off another site that another soldier has posted, that seams unlikly, because they probably would have found there way here before, due to the large amount of people that avidly follow military happenings, and who would wet themselves at the chance to see photos from an actual Special Forces guy was there!

Look at the facts my friend, if this guy isnt a Green Beret, then he is either:

a) Very resourceful when pulling off drunken pranks

b) Good at finding sites that nobody else can find, with cool pics on em

c) Is close friends with a Green Beret

Its cos of idiots like that guy Joker that was here earlier that ruin it for the real guys out there, i understand why you are a bit skeptic, but just have a look and a think before posting, and of you still dont agree, dont bother saying anything :)

I`m sceptical about lot`s of thing and i have seen quite a few times guys coming up with very unique pictures and say that i`m Jhon Rambo from Navy Seals when in fact they either knew a guy in SF or they were reservists.

Don`t take it personaly but i hate to see people fooling other people.

Oh and about pictures...

the server dose not allow linking but check this thread the arctic cammo :ph34r:

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/viewt...er=asc&start=64

ec-130e.jpg

Here's a picture of the local Pennsylvania Air National Guard unit - the 193rd Special Operations Wing. They're the only unit in the whole military to fly the EC-130 Commando Solo.

In this picture, they are flying over Three Mile Island Nuclear Power Plant, which is about half a mile from my house, and only a few miles from the runway itself!

Here's one that I found interesting for a coupla reasons..

First, it shows Canadian troops in CADPAT (AR) Arid Region which you don't see too often.

Second, it shows a pretty good look at some of the standard kit, LBV etc our lads have got, and

Lastly, I believe he has a C7A2...which I didn't know they had been issued with... The C7A2 has a number of changes from the A1 - telescoping butt, green furniture, rail mounted PAC 4C and flashlights..among other changes... Nice, and every rifleman will soon have one. :wub:

IS2004-2052a%20copy.jpg

and another... ;)

IS2004-2050a%20copy.jpg

okay one more... :P

IS2004-2048a%20copy.jpg

Hey guys, I have been with the wife for a few days and just came back. Nice controversy I seem to have started. I really have to laugh. One of the other Staff Members, ZJJ is scheduled to come to Campbell near the end of the month. End of debate.

Hey guys, I have been with the wife for a few days and just came back. Nice controversy I seem to have started. I really have to laugh. One of the other Staff Members, ZJJ is scheduled to come to Campbell near the end of the month. End of debate.

I don't know, Hatchetforce, even though I am coming to visit you at your base, there will still be skeptics who say we are making this up and that neither of us are military connected. :rolleyes:

On topic, I need to find that video stream of the Angel Decoy. It looks so cool! :rocky:

EDIT: Found it in an old post of mine. video link for Angel Decoy