New Voice Program for Online Gaming.

mikesla

Hey guys, check this NEW voice program that just came out called TEAMSOUND...the quality is very good very low lag if any.

It so easy to get going, and for server purposes, just press the server button, and your setup immediatly...

TRY it OUT, far better than Teamspeak.

Here is where you can get it....

http://www.teamsound.com/overview.shtml

It also has that Keyup when you transmit...

I wouldn't exactly call it new. ;)

My team tried it briefly about 18 months ago, and it wasn't quite suited for us, since there were several members who had unfixable hardware issues with TeamSound.

Of course, that was a long time ago in software terms, so I would expect it's been patched once or twice since. :D

IIRC the guys at Aggresssion had slightly better results using this than TeamSpeak with Rogue Spear.  However as the other posters have said, it'll take something special to get most people to change from TeamSpeak.

so is this better than gamevoice with RS and etc.?

it would be kind of hard to replace "Mr. Roboto" though.... ;)

Yes mate, you just need to d/l the server part as well as the client and you can run it off your comp, i run a TS2 and ventrilo (which is better imo) server from my comp and i dont have a static IP, although it does stay the same for months on end sometimes.. ;)

Ventrilo is a much better comms system than TS 2 imo, and i have used both quite a bit, the only problem with Ventrilo is that it uses up quite a bit of your bandwidth and so causes problems for anyone whose comp is not up to the job... :rolleyes: