No Easy Day by DTD

Rocky

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it and played all 6 missions and I was kinda disapointed with the missions. 1 missions in afganistan that does kinda grow on me in a bad way. The weapons rules and so do the skins I just wish they could have had more realistic missions

These are prob the most realistic SF type missions you could come up with. The standard run and gun missions that have become a GR favorite are not realistic.

I got it and played all 6 missions and I was kinda disapointed with the missions. 1 missions in afganistan that does kinda grow on me in a bad way. The weapons rules and so do the skins I just wish they could have had more realistic missions

These are prob the most realistic SF type missions you could come up with. The standard run and gun missions that have become a GR favorite are not realistic.

I mean realistic as in it happened. The 1st one I could see happening but the rest prolly would never happen unless they ticked us off.

Let me just say that this is easily one of the best, if not the best mod for GR out there!!!! What a great holiday gift... The new skins and weapon models look fantastic and there are very few bugs. I really can't wait to see what you guys are going to cook up next! Well good job to everybody who worked on this mod, it really payed off!! Happy Holidays! :rofl::santa:

No Easy Day has been patched to version 1.3

No Easy Day Modification for Ghost Recon requires Desert Siege and Island Thunder mission packs!

12.23.03>Come and get it! DTD's No Easy Day for Ghost Recon has been upgraded to version 1.3, the download patch is available below. This upgrade will address the following issues:

>Resolves all MP kit file crash issues, adds a new "No Easy Day Only" kit restriction file

>Resolves reticule issues with Socom pistol and M4ANPEQ-2

>Resolves MP demo player being listed as support

>Corrected sound for M635tac, AK47 >Resolved Accuracy Intl. L96 name issue

>Improved Diesel plant textures

>Improved Mk46SPW, Remington 870 Magnum, and LAW

>Mission files tweaked

This patch should be applied to version 1.2

Patch v. 1.3

More info at Cocobolo Ops

I'd have to say I liked the missions, though the last one was just like: "Okay, that's it?" Maybe a final battle or something, so you just feel good finishing, not like some missions. Oh well, but the only real problems I faced were the fps hits my laptop took with the (third?) mission, all that fire and smoke just killed it. But hey, good overall work!

has the sound issue with the M-67 grenade and claymore been fixed by 1.3?

>Resolves all MP kit file crash issues, adds a new "No Easy Day Only" kit restriction file

>Resolves reticule issues with Socom pistol and M4ANPEQ-2 >Resolves MP demo player being listed as support

>Corrected sound for M635tac, AK47

>Resolved Accuracy Intl. L96 name issue

>Improved Diesel plant textures

>Improved Mk46SPW, Remington 870 Magnum, and LAW

>Mission files tweaked

I'm sorry, I must be going blind, but I don't see the words "M-67", "grenade" or "claymore"

:blink:

That's because they are not there.

That is the list of v1.3 fixes. It doesn't mention M-67. So, there's a 90% chance it isn't addressed in v1.3.

Choose the "NED only" kitrestrictions file and you'll access all NED weapons available in MP. Not all the weps in the mod are in MP, keep in mind. I tried to get all the issues adressed that I had heard about, the grenade thing I didn't hear about till after the patch.

There is a MP mission mod add-on which will have versions of the missions that don't have the cinematics which seem to cause crashes, removing them from sp was not an option. So look out for that.

I'm glad those of you who liked the mod took the time to post about it. Mostly I only get to hear about this little problem here and there, but this is a huge mod with a lot of innovative stuff in it, and the overall conversion and realism factor of the visuals I believe is unique. It's nice to get some compliments!

In the future, we will probably not do another big mod like this for GR, instead maybe we'll do some smaller, faster to complete mods. I'll also be collaborating more with other modders, and there are a few 3rd party mission packs being built right now for use with NED. If you're interested in building a mission pack for NED, you'd have access to the entire contents of the mod, so let me know if that interests anyone.

As you can tell, we're not all over the place advertising NED, because it's really the players that know about us that'll get it first, and word of mouth will spread it. I think the work speaks for itself.

Have fun,

Coco

Edited by Cocobolo DTD

Hi Cocobolo DTD!!

Well we try already the Ned>No easy day only "kit restrictions"

>The kit for Varrad demo N# 37 is the M4A2 & L.S.S. in Game it give us the >Colt M635 Tanker & extra ammo. (note the kit ICON for the kit.N#37 appears ok.)

Now we try the Ned>No restrictions,

>The kit for Varrad appears as the n#73,but in game give us a M4 and At.

>We dont find the M4A2 & L.S.S for MP to appear in game<the icons are >there.. but no weapons. :( we got the patch .

CHEERS

p.s. Happy New Year

Edited by Cuchillo*

OK .

First of all thank you for the cool mod. :thumbsup::thumbsup: .

We find in the no_restrictions.kil <Actor Name="mp_plt1_dem.atr">=plt2=plt3=plt4

>the kit name for the (m4A2and underbarrelshotgun=L.S.S).as....

>..<Kit Name="M4shotgun.kit"/> Same in the...."ned_only.kil"

>So we just change the Capital "M" to "m"as <Kit Name="m4shotgun.kit"/>

>it solve the Kit trouble. :santa:

CHEERS.

I downloaded it a week ago, but didnt get the chance to play it. (New Xbox...)

Anyways, I tackled it tonight, and...

:o:clapping::notworthy:

This is the best mod I've played. (Then again, I'm a sucker for Delta Force, and a bigger sucker for great skins.) This mod has just about all you can ask for, except a new map. All the contents of the mod are out of this world. Did I mention the skins were good? How about the weapons... or missions?

Anyways, if you haven't played this mod yet, shame on you. :nono:;)

Thanks for the mod DTD. :)

Edited by Crimson