Ghost Recon.net Forums

No Easy Day by DTD

Congrats DTD! Excellent work to all of those involved. The only thing that bothered me were the little subtle things in the mission briefing screens. Objective waypoints aren't set (I'm not sure if that was intentional).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished playing this mod (NED) today, and I got to say that I really enjoyed it! I had thought there was no possible way to complete the Dam map, but, I kept trying, and trying, etc, and I finally figured out what I had to do. Personally, I like the fact that the breifings did not tell you exactly where everything is at, or where to look, that way, it leaves it like a "real" mission where you never know exactly where you have to be, or what to do. (I guess ;) ) I liked the whole mod! :D Also, I would like to say, that I did watch the Credits and I am impressed with the way that was done too. Clint Blacks song was a good choice! No problems with install, or CTD or anything like that either, keep up the good work. Thanks for a great mod.

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

This mod kicks ass. Anyone looking for a great great great mod to download, grab this mutha. It rocks the house. I'd like to see more missions that involve executive protection and stuff like that. But I surely was not disappointed by what I dl'd. That map where you have to plant the three demo charges in the underground weapons facility is awesome. I play it all the time.

For your viewing pleasure, I made a screenshot showing off some of the new textures from this mod. Hope you like it.

GR-ScreenShot16.jpg

Thanks for all your hard work on this mod. Awesome stuff! Highly recommend.

• 2 months later...

With DTD....

How do the new skins actually work? I mean, do I have to do anything to get them all to show up?

Like how do I get the Devgru skins to show up for the rifleman in the game? It seems very random which skins show up.....

Is there anyway for example that I could have all 6 rifleman wearing the same DevGru skins?

Thanks

that's a lot of work and a bit complicated if you haven't done any modding before.

at first you have to look for the DEVGRU character model in the NED/character folder.

then you have to edit all the rifleman actor files found in the NED/Actor/Rifleman folder and you have to fill in the model name of the DEVGRU instead of the other model names

• 1 month later...

I've heard that the DTD NED has a virus or puts a virus on your computer, can you update me on this please? Cause I read the review and this is the first time I havd had broadband in the 8 or 9 months and I'd like to download it....can you address that issue?

I've heard that the DTD NED has a virus or puts a virus on your computer, can you update me on this please? Cause I read the review and this is the first time I havd had broadband in the 8 or 9 months and I'd like to download it....can you address that issue?

a virus?

no, there isn't a virus in NED!

get the mod and enjoy :rocky:

Okay, call me stupid. I went to the DTD website intending to download this wonderful mod and came across a whole bunch of loading options (core mod/ upgrade/ single version/ kitchen sink, etc) and versions. If this is a first time install of this mod, which link / version should I download?

Help please!

Buzz

I have an issue with the third map in the campaign. I can't see anything! Night Vision doesn't help. Nothing has any detail and I can't even see where I'm going. Also, I have yet to see any tangos, even when I'm right on them. Little help please!!

I think the problem with the map not lighting properly in-game is due to an incompatability with Radeon video cards, which the team hasn't been able to figure out why and likewise fix. I'd just recommend skipping the mission. Sorry.

I think the problem with the map not lighting properly in-game is due to an incompatability with Radeon video cards, which the team hasn't been able to figure out why and likewise fix. I'd just recommend skipping the mission. Sorry.

How can I do this? I would love to! Do you know how frustrating it is to get wiped out by an unseen enemy time and again, lol!?!

• 2 months later...

Hi

Great job on all the DTD Team mods.

Mainly I play Ghost Recon in Multiplayer with a couple of friends. In N.E.D. we see a lot of skins but in multiplayer we only get the usual 4 to choose from. For example in HX5 we can choose from 8 or something. Is there a way to put all the skins available in MP?

Thanks

Edited by ceptico
  • 11 months later...

No Easy Day 1.5 now out, I'm wondering who's going to give this awesome mod another review.

to the DTD team, do you folks have a server that we can join in to experience full NED MP experience?

Thanks for taking the time to remind the dev of GR1 the full potential of this game.

Looking forward into replaying this mod again...and again... and again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...