Registration phase starts 11 Apr for MP beta test

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays news.

http://ghostrecon.uk.ubi.com/

Good news for all you folks waiting for information on the PC Beta test. The registration phase for the GRAW2 PC beta test will start Wednesday April 11th on GameSpy. The closed beta test will then start the days after, when all the keys are distributed. The number of keys will be very limited.

Some of you may be aware of this event , and that the registration process has started.

Here you will find an update to this even.

Thursday 05.04.07

GRAW 2 PC beta update

Good news for all you folks waiting for information on the PC Beta test.

The registration phase for the GRAW2 PC beta test will start Wednesday April 11th on GameSpy. The closed beta test will then start the days after, when all the keys are distributed. The number of keys will be very limited.

^

According to the E-mail, you should get your registrations in before Sunday April 8th, testing begins Wednesday April 11th.

Conflicting info... sounds like UBI. :P

EDIT: Maybe they have a few who gets info for a first draft before the open registration. Did both of you beta any of the GRAW patches? Or apply for those betas?

Edited by Wolfsong

Conflicting info... sounds like UBI. :P
That's just what I thought.

Did both of you beta any of the GRAW patches? Are apply for those betas?

As a token of our appreciation for your interest in our games and your participation in the previous beta test of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, we are glad to invite you to take part in this closed beta test for GRAW2 PC.
From the E-mail

Thursday 05.04.07 GRAW 2 PC beta update

Good news for all you folks waiting for information on the PC Beta test. The registration phase for the GRAW2 PC beta test will start Wednesday April 11th on GameSpy. The closed beta test will then start the days after, when all the keys are distributed. The number of keys will be very limited.

[Wrong Forum and already posted

Thread moved to GRAW 2 forum and merged with existing thread]

Edited by Pave Low

So I'm still confused. Where do I go to apply. I followed the link, but all I see is a news story about teh registration having begun. Nothing on how to actually apply?

Those who beta tested the GRAW pacth gets an invitation by mail.

Apparently the registration for the rest will open on Wednesday April 11th, for the slots not taken by the previous beta testers.

So I'm still confused. Where do I go to apply. I followed the link, but all I see is a news story about teh registration having begun. Nothing on how to actually apply?

Dont think that is true, I beta tested patches, but no email here. :(

Yea , same here.

Yea , same here.

That's odd :huh:

In the mail they say, As a token of our appreciation for your interest in our games and your participation in the previous beta test of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, we are glad to invite you to take part in this closed beta test for GRAW2 PC.

Shouldn't all beta testers get this mail?

Edited by Hockeystick

No invitation here yet and i beta tested MP2 and MP3 patches.

Sign up on gamespy? that means we need a regular gamespy account? as opposed to ubi signup?

Also note if i get in beta... i can provide a non public TS server for the testers (like last time). If i don't... i suppose lol i still could.

Sign up on gamespy? that means we need a regular gamespy account? as opposed to ubi signup?

Also note if i get in beta... i can provide a non public TS server for the testers (like last time). If i don't... i suppose lol i still could.

Yeah I'm sure you 'wouldn't mind' doing a service to the community. 0:)

A GRIN-dude's reading this, with any chance you'll get in sooner or later if he reads your plaudit.

Yeah I'm sure you 'wouldn't mind' doing a service to the community. 0:)

A GRIN-dude's reading this, with any chance you'll get in sooner or later if he reads your plaudit.

Seriously i can. We hosted for MP2 and MP3 for about 5 or 10 peeps that were testing(although it can hold over 20). It helps us go over things a lot easier.

On the registration form your Ubi.com login, Ubi forum screenname, & GameSpy login were required.

I think by now I've probably violated the NDA, so a slot just might be opening up.

;)