What are your hopes...

MasterKain2053

in one of the many videos ive watched there has been confirmation of a silenced .50 sniper rifle.

While I'm very psyched for this as i love running sniper, I have to say a silenced .50cal rifle just seems a bit unfeasible.

You should call KBP and let them know.

vyhlop.jpg

A key here is special subsonic .50 ammo.

Now that we can revive fallen teammates, this will bring a another slate to the way we play online, Do we set up ambushes to wound rather then kill so we can kill the rescuers? I think having a NON LETHAL weapon would be cool in this respect. knock the guy down then have your sniper take the guys out trying to revive him.

I understand the wounded can self kill, i think this has to have some sort of penalty longer spawn time. so that there is no incentive to get wounded then simply kill oneself. So that a wounded guy will be prepared to wait while his guys get to him.

I am sure there are plenty of non lethal weapons that could be inplemented in to the game, and i am sure would be great fun.

I am looking forward to using the revive mode, I loved it in Return to Castle Wolfenstien. Hopefully it will bring a team to work closer together.

Now that we can revive fallen teammates, this will bring a another slate to the way we play online, Do we set up ambushes to wound rather then kill so we can kill the rescuers? I think having a NON LETHAL weapon would be cool in this respect. knock the guy down then have your sniper take the guys out trying to revive him.

I understand the wounded can self kill, i think this has to have some sort of penalty longer spawn time. so that there is no incentive to get wounded then simply kill oneself. So that a wounded guy will be prepared to wait while his guys get to him.

I am sure there are plenty of non lethal weapons that could be inplemented in to the game, and i am sure would be great fun.

I am looking forward to using the revive mode, I loved it in Return to Castle Wolfenstien. Hopefully it will bring a team to work closer together.

Remember, satchel charges are in the game. So, theoretically, one could place one near the wounded player, but out of his PoV, so he can't warn potential rescuers before they get blown to high heaven.

Remember, satchel charges are in the game. So, theoretically, one could place one near the wounded player, but out of his PoV, so he can't warn potential rescuers before they get blown to high heaven.

Oh yes, satchel charges!!! Neat! I can see it now. would be really funny to get all your team mates to watch your cross com as you detonate the charge when people rush over to save his little life.

I'd still like non lethals, you deck some guy with a shot to the chest then you pull out a pistol while he watches, to put six in his wig piece.

Oh yes, satchel charges!!! Neat! I can see it now. would be really funny to get all your team mates to watch your cross com as you detonate the charge when people rush over to save his little life.

I'd still like non lethals, you deck some guy with a shot to the chest then you pull out a pistol while he watches, to put six in his wig piece.

Just from the little bit I have heard about GRAW: II, it certainly sounds like it will be a bit more tactical and more team-oriented, which is a major step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned. Now as far as wounding a guy and killing all his teammates as they come to the rescue, I don't believe that's how it will play out.

A good, smart team will already have prepared for this. The fun thing will be actually going through these types of situations and figuring out what works best. It could very well be that there is a 'Every man for himself' type of attitude, if in fact people are dying while trying to rescue a wounded teammate.

The game that has a higher premium on one team member's head will be very exciting, because you won't be allowed to just let that guy die. You will have to save him. And that is where the co-ordination and teamwork will be a lot of fun.

I think if you are playing with guys who you usually play with then i believe that they would come to someones aid when wounded. I guess a lot of it depends on how long someone will have to wait to respawn once dead and laying there waiting for help. if the balance is set right it would be better to get your guy up and running again rather then let him die, plus the other team wont get the kill. on the big maps this would be more important as the respawn and run back could take a minute to get back to where you was on a map. I am hoping this mode pans out good and that it is worthwhile playing with this mode on.

I think if you are playing with guys who you usually play with then i believe that they would come to someones aid when wounded. I guess a lot of it depends on how long someone will have to wait to respawn once dead and laying there waiting for help. if the balance is set right it would be better to get your guy up and running again rather then let him die, plus the other team wont get the kill. on the big maps this would be more important as the respawn and run back could take a minute to get back to where you was on a map. I am hoping this mode pans out good and that it is worthwhile playing with this mode on.

I hope this revive situation is available in Last Man Standing type of games where respawns are turned OFF...that is the only game mode that I play....it just gives the player a little more value for their ONE life rather than going RAMBO Run 'n' Gun style and if you die...who cares...just respawn...lol

I like the idea of moving in small groups or even teams of two around the map and using smoke as cover before moving in to help heal a downed man......I wonder if you have a time limit to save the fallen or do they just lie there bleeding...lol

I hope this revive situation is available in Last Man Standing type of games where respawns are turned OFF...that is the only game mode that I play....it just gives the player a little more value for their ONE life rather than going RAMBO Run 'n' Gun style and if you die...who cares...just respawn...lol

I like the idea of moving in small groups or even teams of two around the map and using smoke as cover before moving in to help heal a downed man......I wonder if you have a time limit to save the fallen or do they just lie there bleeding...lol

Yes, it is in LMS, and has an even bigger effect there than other game modes (because there are no respawns). And yes, if they don't get attention, they bleed out.

Yes, it is in LMS, and has an even bigger effect there than other game modes (because there are no respawns). And yes, if they don't get attention, they bleed out.

Great news!!

Thanks for the Intel....having the lead designer for GRAW active on these boards gives this forum validation and keeps the crazy fans (me) of the GR series coming back for more.

The MP maps look great....I think the new lighting and weather effect will help bring the sceptics around.....larger maps are always gonna be a big hit for the more tactical player....I think true GR fans like the idea of squad movement without immediate conflict right out of the spawn. I can't wait for March......is it the 6th or 9th?

Edited by ReapeR eXe

A snow map would be nice...if not now then in a DLC map pack...!!! We had snow camo in the last GRAW...but no snow map...?

2 questions. 1. with the new teammate revival scenerio, approximately how many shots will it take to kill an enemy now? please don't let it be like halo or gears where it takes 15-20 bullets to take someone down. 2. in single player the pistol could be replaced w/ the mp5. will this carry over to mp? and btw reaper, you don't by chance play with shawbiePGL & shadowfoxPGL do you?

Edited by ITI SERPICO IVI

A snow map would be nice...if not now then in a DLC map pack...!!! We had snow camo in the last GRAW...but no snow map...?

2 questions. 1. with the new teammate revival scenerio, approximately how many shots will it take to kill an enemy now? please don't let it be like halo or gears where it takes 15-20 bullets to take someone down. 2. in single player the pistol could be replaced w/ the mp5. will this carry over to mp? and btw reaper, you don't by chance play with shawbiePGL & shadowfoxPGL do you?

lol.....yes, I do play with those guys...almost everyday!!!!

lol.....yes, I do play with those guys...almost everyday!!!!

A quick question for Serellen.......my online gaming friends want to know why I get the answers to the easy questions....lol.....here is their main issue or gripe, maybe you can help set them straight?

Here is the number one and two questions/issues....yeah you get replies with the easy questions ask him why no dedicated servers or the video lag in the zoom/pan of sniper rifles....i could go on but you get the jist.

Well...any reasons?

Yer it pains me to wait for ages only for the host to pack up after i waited around, at least if i could watch the match it wouldnt be as bad. or a notice the host could select so anyone in the lobby would know its the last game and not wait around.

Also to be able to record the battle would be neat, had a good gun battle and watch it back..

Edited by methz68