First weapon model

swartsz

wow. sounds very cool. surprised i missed this one. Thanks swartz. :thumbsup:

Don't worry, you will hear a lot more from us in the coming months.

in the meantime, here is another preview of one of the weapons that will probably make into the mod.

m47.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I need your help!!

For a little side-project i am trying to bring to life, i am looking for some nice high resolution side pictures of the Thompson M1A1 gun from the days of WW2.

Is there someone here who can help me?

Edited by swartsz

Such an ugly gun though. But it wasn't made to be pretty, just cheap and easily manufacturable. Been using it a lot in my replays of the H&D 2 campaign the last few days.

i actually like it because of its simplicity.

here is a better view of the model, an animated view: Sten anim

it is a avi file, 529 Kb in size.

yes, it is my first animation made with Max, nothing special yet but maybe in the future i will get better at it.

Such an ugly gun though. But it wasn't made to be pretty, just cheap and easily manufacturable. Been using it a lot in my replays of the H&D 2 campaign the last few days.

i actually like it because of its simplicity.

here is a better view of the model, an animated view: Sten anim

it is a avi file, 529 Kb in size.

yes, it is my first animation made with Max, nothing special yet but maybe in the future i will get better at it.

Pretty cool, I might start doing that too. I've had a little experience animating in Lightwave. But just as a quick question, did you rotate the camera and the model, or rotate the model? It looks like you rotated the model to me. If that is the case, try moving the camera instead, looks smoother. Also, if you can get the camera in the right spot, and the video loops, it will look like it's constantly revolving, there's a very brief pause right now. Wish I had Max with me right now, but I'm at school.

For this one i just moved the model around, but right now i am experimenting with moving the camera and the lights to create another cool vid. Thinking of making something similar for one of the Killzone weapons i am working on.

btw, Is 5thSFG team back at work?