First weapon model

swartsz

Ah, I got ya. Some have a lip at the end of the grip as well, you can kinda see it in the second pic I posted.

yeah, it is also in a lot of the pictures i used for reference for this model, but i can't figure out what it is for? all i can think of is something for a sling and since those aren't used in games i didn't bother with modeling it.

It's a combination of a slingmount and something to keep your hand from slipping forward, you can find the same "bit" on alot of G36C shots. I've got some prettu decent shots of it if you need em mate.

thanks for the offer and for the tip Snowfella!, took a look at those G36C pictures you sent me a while back and there are a couple which show the mount in detail, so i will those so i can model it on to a 'normal' unsilenced version of the UMP, i might even turn it into a 9mm version, not sure yet.

i did make some changes to the flashlight and i think it looks alright now.

ump45.jpg

Edited by swartsz

Thats nice swartsz.. really nice

So we were both right. :D And yeah, looks accurately proportioned now. Looks amazing swartsz. ;)

thanks!

:D

here is a preliminary render of the 'normal' unsilenced version with the handguard/slingmount thingy.... :blink:

ump5.jpg

Edited by swartsz