What's with the forum?!

GRiN_desmond22

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, two new skins available thanks to work by Avey. Nothing has been replaced, just new options for you. Use the drop down box at the foot of the forum to select any of our custom skins. Some are basically new colour schemes, while some actually change the layout around a little, play around, pick your favourite. All part of the service :thumbsup:

I'll move this post to the Feedback Forum shortly.

when I see a sequel to a forum I except it to atleast have the basics of what the old forum had, like the colours, fonts etc etc, this is just unnacceptable and I wont be posting here until this has been fixed! its just ridicoulous that a forum could have such and such colours just 24 hours ago and this new one cant, this isnt next gen, why has the technology gone backwards???

I AM NOT HAPPY!

when I see a sequel to a forum I except it to atleast have the basics of what the old forum had, like the colours, fonts etc etc, this is just unnacceptable and I wont be posting here until this has been fixed! its just ridicoulous that a forum could have such and such colours just 24 hours ago and this new one cant, this isnt next gen, why has the technology gone backwards???

I AM NOT HAPPY!

Listen, we only had limited time to produce this. Okay, the new skins might not be exaclty the same as the original, but what's the point in that - things have to move on! There may very well be issues with the new skin, but we will patch it and keep patching it until the issues are resolved. We are committed to working with our users to solve issues, and add new features, I think these skins do that. We have a new skin pack in the works which will be a free download, and we will also have an open beta to try these skins out - WITH NO NDA.

The next thing you know I'll put up a free optional download to assist with skin choosing and you'll slate me for that too!!!

What more can you ask for? Geez.

:P

I AM NOT HAPPY!

LOL

At first I thought he was serious.

Then I realized it was just a joke. I mean, if the rest of us took this attitude with something that we didn't like, we wouldn't be playing GRAW and there wouldn't even BE a forum!!

Good one!! :lol:

I AM NOT HAPPY!

LOL

At first I thought he was serious.

Then I realized it was just a joke. I mean, if the rest of us took this attitude with something that we didn't like, we wouldn't be playing GRAW and there wouldn't even BE a forum!!

Good one!! :lol:

Actualy if you read around a bit, this sounds just like a few people on this forum postin about Graw....its almost word for word...hehehe

I AM NOT HAPPY!

Listen, we only had limited time to produce this. Okay, the new skins might not be exaclty the same as the original, but what's the point in that - things have to move on! There may very well be issues with the new skin, but we will patch it and keep patching it until the issues are resolved. We are committed to working with our users to solve issues, and add new features, I think these skins do that. We have a new skin pack in the works which will be a free download, and we will also have an open beta to try these skins out - WITH NO NDA.

The next thing you know I'll put up a free optional download to assist with skin choosing and you'll slate me for that too!!!

lol omg i needed this laugh ! :lol::lol::rofl::pirate:

I AM NOT HAPPY!

I love it !!!! Can't wait for Beta 4 of the GR forum colour (color) expansion pack

Dam I've have to make my avatar in various flavours too !!!!

I AM NOT HAPPY!

I sure am glad you had the :P there. I knew from the get go that he was kidding. I also thought it ironic.