Any new patch info yet?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With release of the next patch so close at hand I've decided to not host coop or join any servers until said patch has arrived. Hopefully that day will be today! It is a Wednesday after all. If not, I'll just have to find something else to do with my gaming time. I've reached my CTD limit with GRAW. Can't wait to try out the new patch. Hopefully it will bring some needed stability to the game, at least regarding coop anyway.

Looks like gamershell is getting ready for the 230 odd mb patch

http://www.gamershell.com/download_index.shtml

Gamer's Hell was the first to have the English version of the Call of Juarez demo (Go download it, it looks amazing and Ray's mission is awesome), so it's safe to say THE PATCH WILL BE RELEASED TODAY, just like I predicted.

on the official german graw site they say that the patch will be released tomorrow. look at http://www.ghostrecon.com/de !

patchnotes:

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter version 1.21

Updates

- Game mode Hamburger Hill added.

- Game mode Team Deathmatch added.

Two new gametypes, Hamburger Hill(HH) and Team Deathmatch(TDM) have been added to the game, along with two brand new maps. Some maps have also been added to multiple gamemodes. In addition the editor has been updated to output maps to these modes.

- Added "Server Info" button in the multiplayer interface, and a "lock" icon to show servers with passwords.

- More sound, grunts and a dying sound has been added when you're getting shot.

- A new "Skip Insertion" option exists for Coop missions.

This option will spawn the players at the last stage of the insertion, just before the mission starts.

- "Death cameras" have been added.

Two new options exists when creating a server, "Members" and "Overview". Overview includes the "Members" option. If deathcams are enabled and a player runs out of lives on a limited spawn server, the player can access the deathcam. It will toggle with mouse1 and mouse2 by default, and you can return to the status screen with "tab".

- A new SLI checkbox exists in the graphics settings to alert the player that SLI is enabled for the game.

Fixes

- Sound settings can now properly be saved.

- Anticheat will now be checked on player spawn to prevent any false positives during map load.

- Fixed a crash issue with inventory kits in multiplayer.

+The patches were always announced in the morning of their release-day in the german ubi-forums. No announcement today = no patch today. Make it 18 o' clock german time tomorrow(official page, posted above). Dunno what this makes for you fellas. :P

If I remember correctly, the 1.16 patch was released on a Wednesday. I think it's safe to say we could expect the patch to be available within several hours.

That is correct, so was 1.2. That's why I predicted it was going to be released today, and whenever Gamer's Hell puts something up for download that isn't released yet, that means it's being released the same day it was posted.

I kinda have to laugh at that... i'm betting since 1.21 was the # of the beta... that possibly it's not the full release patch?

I would think they wouldn't use the same # as the beta at least.

I would wait until ubi confirms or you may end up with an unfinished release.

I kinda have to laugh at that... i'm betting since 1.21 was the # of the beta... that possibly it's not the full release patch?

I would think they wouldn't use the same # as the beta at least.

I would wait until ubi confirms or you may end up with an unfinished release.

:stupid: <--------> take out the stupid and add Roco.