Any new patch info yet?

Haha... note it says 1.21 to the left Ghost... nice photoshop though.

Patch can be discussed as it's on the German site... (release info that is) But non official Download links cannot so please keep it clean guys before this gets locked.

There German site is being addressed by Ubisoft as we speak, so I would not even venture to say that it is "safe" there, either. :nono:

Looks like there will be a new job opening at UBISOFT in Germany... If anyone speaks German and lives near there APPLY NOW!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And we wonder why developers rather program for consoles. Less headaches, less whining, more profit.

well if games were released like they were for consoles (completed) then there wouldnt be a problem.

Console games need to be bug free since there is no patching...

you must give more respect to the guys doing PC games..

And we wonder why developers rather program for consoles. Less headaches, less whining, more profit.

well if games were released like they were for consoles (completed) then there wouldnt be a problem.

Console games need to be bug free since there is no patching...

you must give more respect to the guys doing PC games..

Cheesy has got a point...

One needs to also consider that a console is a closed platform in all respects. Every console customer purchasing said title will be running the game on identical hardware/software designed for no other purpose than to play games created for said platform. Each console customer will also be using the same MP online service such as XBOX Live for the 360. This makes bringing said product to market as complete and bug free as possible a cakewalk I'd imagine as compared to doing the same for the PC, an open platform where there are countless issues which can affect the performance and play of a given title due to the wide variety of hardware/software configurations out there, not to mention the fact that people's PC's are most often times used for many things other than gaming. All these things open the door to potential problems, only so many of which can be tested out prior to a games release. At the same time, it's important I think for PC titles not to be rushed to market for these reasons. I'm not one to say if this was the case for GRAW, but it certainly felt rushed to me. As a customer I downloaded and played the demo. I knew what I was in store for and decided to pony up for the game anyway. I don't regret my purchase and have been having a great time with the game, irrespective of all the crashing and bugs, though I've just about reached my limit. Hopefully this next patch will truly take GRAW to the next level. We shall see soon enough. :thumbsup:

Edited by Low Profile