a GR:AW Advanced Manual

Definitely an open meeting that will be moderated if there are more than we expect. Don't want to get overloaded by too many people talking at the same time as it would basically take away from the point of what we are trying to achieve.

But, definitely open to all who want to at least join in and listen and have some feedback.

I will only give out the TS info only if people signup on the GR:AW AM site. The reason is for easy accountability of who is going to participate in the meeting.

We want this to truly be a productive meeting from everyone one in the community and get their feedback on what they would like to see included and some help that everyone can offer in getting the manual to a production state.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting the feeling that this was a miserable attempt to get the community involved in something, that people are not even interested in giving back to the community.

Guess those of us who feel that this is something good for the community will do it alone without the help that we were expecting.

4 people; Rabbi, EricJ, Degamer and myself will be going at this alone. I have to admit that I am a bit disappointed that more people were not willing to help out on this project when so much energy is going to be put into it.

It's now 9:30am my time, which means that there is 2 hours left to signup and be involved.

I honestly thought more people would get involved... *sigh*

I honestly thought more people would get involved... *sigh*

Now you know what it's really like, 90% negative 10% positive... I'm sorry you didn't get a bigger response but that’s how a lot of them feel. I love GRAW and try to support in in my own way over on the BDA www.beerdrinkingassasins.com but I wish you more success in the future.. The Admin & Staff do a great job here, it be great if everyone else put the same amount of energy into something constructive.

viii

You can count on me to translate to French if needed.

My grammar is excellent..

Its my language..im frenchie canadian. :)

If you need more ppl for the design stuff..PS Illus IR ect..

gimme a call id be please to help u out.

:flowers:

Tought u had a lots o ppl sign on your other post?

TeamSpeak is open.

Server Address: 24.22.72.16:8768

No P/W needed at this time.

All are welcome, but lets keep some decorum and respectibility. At first, I decided to only leave to those that registered on the site, but I've changed my mind.

To add on to what Rabbi said... There are always bumps in the road before you find smooth pavement. The site and I had our bumps in the beginning, but now things are running as they should on the site.

Edited by ToW-Angel

No one should feel the least little bit obligated to lend his/her free time to a community project to do what the publisher ARGUABLY should have done for us.

I think you've nailed it.

And, it's people like you we are doing this for.

If it weren't for a few people who wanted this, I'd drop this like a hot potatoe that just came out of the oven.

At least I know there will be 'some' people that will be appreciative for what we are doing, and for them it will be what they were needing.

If you aren't the least bit appreciative, then you need to find something better to do with your time... Like learning how to be appreciative for people who do things and not ask for anything in return.

Today is a wash... It will be on for next weekend, same time, same bat channel.

I think you've nailed it.

Ollie, you do love to twist that blade, don't you. Harsh.

Not meant to be harsh old chap - I was simply agreeing with Rabbi_74's statement; I think that this is probably one of the reasons why so few folks have signed up.

Not a flame. Not a criticism. Just my $0.02 in the bucket - as invited.

Thanks Stormin ;)

Also I'm starting a third one, with a briefing on the major threat vehicles in the game, so any hints, tips, tricks would be appreciated. While I think I've gotten some major key points have been touched on, still would like more input for this..

The team at GR:AW AM is inviting all of GRiN to join our site and welcome to join us on TeamSpeak this saturday at 2000hrs GMT.

Just as we are getting a lot of good feedback from the community, GRiN has the technical aspects that we desparately are needing in order to ensure the information we are giving is correct and accurate.

Without GRiN, this project will lag way behind without their input and technical expertise.

The site can now be found at: http://graw.titansofwar.us

If you are not a GRiN'er, you are still welcome to join and participate as all information and contributions to this project are more than welcomed.

The GR:AW AM Team truly appreciates everyone in the community and the GRiN devlopers on their contributions to this community and the forthcoming GR:AW Advanced Manual.

Hey...on the topic of advanced manual , does anyone know how to roll a hand grenade in GRAW. A clan mate did it once but we cant seem to get it again. I was able to get the power bars for the throw meter to switch to under instead of over but then i got shot and forgot how the heck i did it...lol Im sorry if this is a known trick but none of my clan knows...lol

How this is on topic is because if someone knows how to do this then it needs to be added to the AM please.

Edited by }PW{ Postal

Hey...on the topic of advanced manual , does anyone know how to roll a hand grenade in GRAW. A clan mate did it once but we cant seem to get it again. I was able to get the power bars for the throw meter to switch to under instead of over but then i got shot and forgot how the heck i did it...lol Im sorry if this is a known trick but none of my clan knows...lol

How this is on topic is because if someone knows how to do this then it needs to be added to the AM please.

Look down a bit when start throwing( or before releasing the button) and the grenade will be rolling.

Correct me if I'm wrong (which I usually am because I'm kinda dumb), but did anyone else notice that the person (or persons, don't want to be accusatory) that complained the most about the manual contributed very little to this project, and in fact does not visit gr.net very often anymore?

If I'm wrong, then 1,000 apologies for my incorrectivityness.