a GR:AW Advanced Manual

I need the following individuals to contact me this week to let me know if they are free this next weekend to discuss the manual and to appoint someone as lead.

Logos

Rabbi 74

Digitaly -TC-

Rocky

Degamer

CkZWarlord

bati_gol_20

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those wanting to help in the publishing of an 'ADVANCED MANUAL' for GR:AW, we have setup a forum so we don't clutter up the forums here at GR.net.

You can find the forums @ GR:AW Advanced Manual

All are welcome to visit, check on the progress and contribute.

There are some simple and important rules to keep in mind...

The forum will not be used to harass anyone nor will it be used to tell us how much you hate the game. It won't be tolerated, your post will be deleted, any comments deleted and anyone involved will get banned. Consider it "ZERO TOLERATION".

I have opened up my private web server so that we can do this and so that the whole community can benefit.

If anyone has trouble in registering, please let me know ASAP.

Edited by ToW-Angel

Good luck with the project.

http://www.openoffice.org

Open Office allows you to export to .PDF files plus it's free. HTH. :)

firefly do you also visit the tek-tips.com forums?

Nope, what's that?

It's a programmers forum, I was wondering wether you were some guy I know from there, he's the only guy (besides you apperantly) I've ever seen finish a post with HTH :)

Nudging your own threads is pretty sad. Most people will have already seen it, so if they wanted to post then they would have already done so. If they haven't, then just let it go....

Besides that - you've got a pinned topic for it anyway! Just how much attention do you want? :o

Nudging your own threads is pretty sad. Most people will have already seen it, so if they wanted to post then they would have already done so. If they haven't, then just let it go....

Besides that - you've got a pinned topic for it anyway! Just how much attention do you want? :o

Oliver, you are going to have to let up on the critisicm of people who are trying to do something constructive for the community, that's pretty low and it has to stop.

If someone is causing a nuisance in the forums the staff will take care of it.

Rocky,

My humblest apologies - I have of course overstepped the mark here.

I am not an administrator and so should not be policing people's opinions on any thread.

Please feel free to delete my previous comments.

My apologies again.

OliverReed

Edited by OliverReed

Note the last time it's had anything done before I nudged it. And, it was near 15 pages down in the forums.

If no one likes me to nudge my own thread, then notify the staff/admin about it, and then they will let me know whether or not to nudge a thread. But, do not 'judge' me for doing so... Something people have openly done.

If you also have a problem with it, then come to me directly via the PM system on this site. I'll gladly discuss it with you "PRIVATELY", which is rarely done.

I nudged it so that the Advanced Manual wouldn't be forgotten, even though there is a sticky there, how many people visit the GR:AW AM site?

I understand that it's been down, mostly due to computer problems. But, the site is stable now and on another machine.

Again, if you do not like to me to nudge it, contact the Staff/Admin or discuss it with me "PRIVATELY", end of story.

Hey Gang,

This Saturday 1200hrs PST, we will be having a meeting on the Advanced Manual. If you are interested in participating, you need to signup at GR:AW Advanced Manual.

It's important that we get as much involvement as possible and get the ball rolling towards a finished product that everyone can use.

It's not up to me at all if it moves forward or not, it's up to all of you. You are the community that will make this happen.

I have room for 24 people on my TS server. Only signup for this if you are truly interested.

All your help is appreciated!