first dowloadable content image an info.

5timechamp

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully we can get some of the apperance options that were supposed to be made available on live.......not a big deal but heck i already expected at least 4 more maps....maybe more lbv options or something. Graw does have alot of content on the marketplace already (themes, gamerpictures) i figured a little more wouldnt hurt.

Edited by 5timechamp

What is your solution to getting these maps to us without xbox live? :( Maybe an expansion pack like halo. Or a whole new single player portion with all the dlc that yall are creating. :):D

4 real though how am i suppose to get it. That sucks I'm stuck with the original stuff and can't get the new stuff :angry:

Did anyone notice the new camo!!!! looks cool

Hey serellan got a solution because the only way i can think of is someone downloading it onto a memory card and sending it to me. Like thats going to happen

Edited by ghost627

Maybe over the OXM you can get it.

Good idea but the last ghost recon stuff i got from oxm was the first dlc pack 1 for ghost recon 2. Still need 2 and 3. And summit strikes new weapons and levels. Also splinter cell chaos theory's new levels. See oxm will just take a long time and may never come.

My guess is he's hinting about the SR25 SD, seeing as the game shipped with an unsilenced version. :P

Yup. You can also see one of the new camo patterns available in MP, CADPAT.

first thing i noticed

Whats CADPAT - something pattern?

I hope the missions have more objectives also . The last 4 werent as mission based as a ghost recon mission usually is. I hope it includes demolition of objectives. Any plans for them to be on oxm discs?

Edited by ghost627

Any plans for them to be on oxm discs?

I don't have any info at this time on that.

Ohh thats o.k. but i would just like to know if their is anyway it will be availbale to get if you dont have live. If you do have info be sure to let me know if you can?

Ohh thats o.k. but i would just like to know if their is anyway it will be availbale to get if you dont have live. If you do have info be sure to let me know if you can?

Hey Ghost....I did not read all the posts but how come you don't have xbox live? You seem like an avid gamer and these days online gaming is the way forward....are you still in school and it's a parent thing...?

Hey Ghost....I did not read all the posts but how come you don't have xbox live? You seem like an avid gamer and these days online gaming is the way forward....are you still in school and it's a parent thing...?

Yes thats exactly it. Play all the time just can't get a good internet to get xbox live?

Anyone live in texas that can hook me up with them downloads?

Edited by ghost627

Yes thats exactly it. Play all the time just can't get a good internet to get xbox live?

Take you 360 into school and hook it up using the schools high speed connection......download the content then get the hell out of there.....lol..... ;) Just an idea.....I wish I could help you out.....I'm having some speed issues myself and am having an upgrade today.....!!!!

MP gaming is becoming the norm and more in demand than the campaign or SP side of game development.......downloadable content over xbox live only adds to the hours we spend indoors.....lol.....no need to go out to the store now....lol

Take you 360 into school and hook it up using the schools high speed connection......download the content then get the hell out of there.....lol..... ;) Just an idea.....I wish I could help you out.....I'm having some speed issues myself and am having an upgrade today.....!!!!

MP gaming is becoming the norm and more in demand than the campaign or SP side of game development.......downloadable content over xbox live only adds to the hours we spend indoors.....lol.....no need to go out to the store now....lol

:) i'll get it some how

:o=

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/10885/Advanc...Unveiled-at-E3/

teamxbox has the story of the booth, looks like more co-op is on the way...at least it means 4 new maps....

:o= ITS ABOUT TIME UBI GOT OFF THERE BUTTS

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/10885/Advanc...Unveiled-at-E3/

teamxbox has the story of the booth, looks like more co-op is on the way...at least it means 4 new maps....