Going to be in NY 24-26 Feb ?

Cutter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had no games on them, except for one machine with a flight sim.  The PC version is not there, plain and simple.

yep. the keyboard and mouse set up was for something that UGO was pimping at the show.....and no one really knew what it was. heh. some kind of middleware, that lets you watch online games or something. sorta like a spectator. (i think)

also just wanted to point out guys, that after seeing the game at comic con., i have no doubts that it will be the game we were hoping for. And definitely will rule the xbox live charts for a long long time. i still cant wait till this game is in my hands

Edited by OPSIXDELTA

They had no games on them, except for one machine with a flight sim.  The PC version is not there, plain and simple.

yep. the keyboard and mouse set up was for something that UGO was pimping at the show.....and no one really knew what it was. heh. some kind of middleware, that lets you watch online games or something. sorta like a spectator. (i think)

So will GRAW have a Gotham TV function? That would be awesome!

So will GRAW have a Gotham TV function? That would be awesome!

no this thing had nothing to do with GR, it was just this software, that was not game specific.

and on a sad note, sorry guys i am not going to be getting over to the javits center today like i thought. turns out that my grandmother, who i am really close too, had to go to the hospital last night, so i am actually heading out of state later today to go see her.

No sweat man. I had to take my grandmother to the hospital a few times last year, and my mother twice this month, so trust me I know the feeling. You do what you have to do and watch out oafter your own first. I'll keep a few thoughts for your family and hope your Grandma comes out all right.

and on a sad note, sorry guys i am not going to be getting over to the javits center today like i thought. turns out that my grandmother, who i am really close too, had to go to the hospital last night, so i am actually heading out of state later today to go see her.

I pray that your grandmother is OK.

I pray that your grandmother is OK.

hey everyone, i really appreciate the concern over my grandmother. i truly do, thats why i keep returning to these forums and why i have stayed an active member. this community ROCKS !! but she is ok now. probably gets to leave the hospital in about two days. she had some fluid around the heart and lung, which i understand is pretty serious. but they have taken care of it. so hopefully all is well. again i appreciate all the concern. thanks guys.

well i wish i couldve gotten back out to comic con today, but alas. i am still excited, and maybe the fact i didnt try everything out in mp is a good thing. if i spent anymore time with it, i would have had to take it home with me. heh. so i guess i will wait out these last two weeks.

Hey Opsixdelta, glad to hear your grandma is getting better! our prayers are with u for a complete recovery...

Did you--or any of those attending comicon-- hear anything about the Demo coming out?

Thanks.

no , but i did ask. and recieved no answer, heheh. but i did asking jokingly to HangtownSOG where were all the demo discs we was supposed to be handing out. he said i missed them by about 5 mins. of course he was joking there was no demo. and he didnt confirm or give any info as to when the demo will com.

no , but i did ask.  and recieved no answer, heheh. but i did asking jokingly to HangtownSOG where were all the demo discs we was supposed to be handing out. he said i missed them by about 5 mins. of course he was joking there was no demo. and he didnt confirm or give any info as to when the demo will com.

Thank you Opsixdelta. I made my rounds through the xbox forums (ign,teambox, gamespot,ubi) and there seems to be a consensus that March 1st is the day... if anything we're closer to release though... thanks again, great job man.

Edited by AJ Riley

no , but i did ask.  and recieved no answer, heheh. but i did asking jokingly to HangtownSOG where were all the demo discs we was supposed to be handing out. he said i missed them by about 5 mins. of course he was joking there was no demo. and he didnt confirm or give any info as to when the demo will com.

Thank you Opsixdelta. I made my rounds through the xbox forums (ign,teambox, gamespot,ubi) and there seems to be a consensus that March 1st is the day... if anything we're closer to release though... thanks again, great job man.

Abit late, glad to hear your grandmother is okay. Here goes:

How is the sniping? This is for me the most important part of the game. How does it control, feel, sound etc.

Cheers

I know you were playing LAN so you couldnt tell, but on xbox Live there has always been lag on the GR2 games, and i mean bullet lag(you shoot then a second later the bullet hits) and lag dancing(people using both joysticks rapidly creating lag so hard to shoot). My question is has any of the UBI guys said anything about this issue, because it has been brought up a lot in many different threads.

Also, when you run, does it feel like you are running as fast as the previous games?

One more, the sliding. I know in the SP you can slide on knees or slide going prone, can this be done in the MP?

Thanks for all the info by the way. I hope to see a GRAW demo on my xbox live marketplace within the next few days.

Edited by Camaroguy579

a couple of happy xbox 360 players at comic.com event the lucky people  some nice if grainy videos

heh, yeah i played with those guys., they were cool, had a good time with them. on the issue of sniping, sorry didnt even try it. one of my clan members who is a sniper was dissappointed with me on that one. sorry guys. as far as movement, it did seem faster ....a bit. but i started feeling like i wish i had the run ability from sp. even though i havent tried it yet.

glad your grandmas okay opsix, a little late though. thats the exact same reason i love these forums too, it really is a great community here...

thanks for the concern ranger. i appreciate it. as far as the m4 question goes. i did see the a2 as well as a silenced version of that. it may have had a scope on it aswell. i mainly used the scar L., not sure why though, because when i play GR i tend to use only the a2 as well. Alot of the weapons and i may be wrong on this. seemed to have many variations to them, and although you couldnt customize, there seemed to be enough variations to suit any type of loadout you were looking for. sorry , it is amazing, when i got there i went with the intention of writing all the info down. but when you have that controller in your hand you just get excited and try to have fun. now i wish i would have written it down.

and yes m4 and a2 are the same. i think there is a slight weight difference or length difference between them though, not totally sure, i am sure one of the gun experts on here probably knows what the diffference is . i believe it is minor difference though.

Chaotic47 - a member of 2old2kwit - spent some time at ComiCon in NYC and wrote up an article you can check out here.

Otech also atteneded and has some stills and a vid clicp you can get to from here.

The vid can also be seen can also be seen here - http://www.2old2kwit.com/dnn/downloads/graw[1].wmv - if the link inn the article is slow or down.

For those first person people when you stand behind a rock you only see the rock, you can't use camera angles to look around anymore.

I take the above quote to mean that OTS view does not allow you to use camera angles to view over or around objects anymore, which if true, is good news indeed.

For those first person people when you stand behind a rock you only see the rock, you can't use camera angles to look around anymore.

I take the above quote to mean that OTS view does not allow you to use camera angles to view over or around objects anymore, which if true, is good news indeed.

FONZ - I was playing with Chaotic last night and he confirmed that when you are behind an object the OTS closes down and you can not see over it and the side peeking is limited as well.