New MP interview

recklessmind

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL. i am gonna say it. after watching that video i am totally putting my trust in rse to deliver, i thought everything looked great. the customization looked great. even the lack of sp coop levels dont bother me anymore cause it looks like you can make your own. they should have posted this video a month ago and i think there would have been alot less ranting on the boards MYSELF INCLUDED . if anyone from rse is reading. it looks great and i am looking forward to this game more than ever.

I'm in agreement.

The game looks good. I’m going to stop b*tching about the animation and stuff... MP looks very fun and I'm sure I’m going to lose a big chunk of my free time absorbed in that.

Good interview. Good job w/ the freedom of the game modes. Thanks for listening to everyone who had ideas or complaints - its evident you guys were paying attention.

MP looks very enjoyable.

:thumbsup:

That was absolutely amazing.

Serellan, you did a very good job in detailing all of the fantastic new features of the XBOX 360 version of GR:AW. This is pretty much everything I wanted from the sequel. I'm super-excited for this title now.

My only complaint is that I'm not planning on purchasing a 360 just yet and I'm praying that the PC version is this good.

Thanks to everyone at RSE for finally making the sequel we have all been waiting for!

Serellan, was just on these forums

He is on the forums quite often as are several others visibly and some you may not even know are devs from RSE. :shifty:

:ph34r: He was mysterious . I'm a new member. But have been reading the forumns for a while. He probably got mad cause the dude above said he was getting bigger. Anyways I got a look at his profile. Cool. Do they ever awnser questions>?

That was an awesome trailer, apart from Game Designer, Christian is a great front man for GR:AW.

This game is going to rock for co-op, did you see the waypoint setting and server options, this really is GR3, I am more convinced by it with every new trailer that comes out.

Roll on March!

That was an awesome trailer, apart from Game Designer, Christian is a great front man for GR:AW.

This game is going to rock for co-op, did you see the waypoint setting and server options, this really is GR3, I am more convinced by it with every new trailer that comes out.

Roll on March!

I've said it to a few people before, but I'd take 360 MP ported to PC in a hearbeat. It looks that good!

Roll on March!

I've said it to a few people before, but I'd take 360 MP ported to PC in a hearbeat. It looks that good!

Yeh, and how many people would entertain that notion a few months ago! :unsure:

I wouldnt take a port.

still looks a little run'n'gun but i never expect anything less from a console.

still looks good thoe. I can only imagine what the PC tactics will be like now.

Somebody hook prozac up with the right link, he surely wasn't watching the same vid as me. :blink:

I wouldnt take a port.

still looks a little run'n'gun but i never expect anything less from a console.

still looks good thoe. I can only imagine what the PC tactics will be like now.

I have to respond to that, because you're on the console forum and that crap won’t fly here.

The hardware has nothing to do w/ the software. It’s a developer’s choice how they develop and how they perceive the market. And developers who think that there isn’t a market for strategic military sims on the consoles are just plain wrong.

They suffer from a serious misconception, perpetuated by misleading sales figures (because there aren’t enough GR-like games on the platform to draw a convincing sample) and people like you, who happily post such drivel.

I can’t understand people who claim to be gamers yet can call themselves "pc gamers". I'll never understand that, and you're doing everyone (like me) who wants military sims on their consoles a huge disservice by continuing to spout such horse****.

Thanks.

Glad you guys like the preview. Guess it's time for a diet when the game's done, hard to keep in shape when your job is to make games and your hobby is shooting (plus no Staff NCO to make me PT every morning). ;)

On the "run and gun" thing, it really is how you play and what you choose for game modes. Most of the time, you can try run and gun, but you will just die tired. ;) You can move and fire pretty well with something light, like the MP5-SD, but of course, your opponents can still drop you with one round from the SR-25. ;)

However, if you like "meat grinder" games, you can set up something like a solo elimination game with infinitine respawns. You want slow paced, you set up a team territory game with no respawns (or limited ones). People slow WAY down when one shot can eliminate them from the game, and there is a real consequence for dying.

Do please take into account that "action" tends to be what gets into the videos, because it doesn't make for exciting videos to watch someone slowly move through a map, checking each corner and covering their six. But do expect that you will be doing a lot of that in GRAW MP (unless you want to die a lot).

Glad you guys like the preview.  Guess it's time for a diet when the game's done, hard to keep in shape when your job is to make games and your hobby is shooting (plus no Staff NCO to make me PT every morning). ;)

I guess you took that guys comment to heart. If your interested we have a daily pt team at my school mondays tuesdays and thursdays... Its for Army JROTC.

Glad you guys like the preview.  Guess it's time for a diet when the game's done, hard to keep in shape when your job is to make games and your hobby is shooting (plus no Staff NCO to make me PT every morning). ;)

I guess you took that guys comment to heart. If your interested we have a daily pt team at my school mondays tuesdays and thursdays... Its for Army JROTC.

Don't worry, I'm cool. :rofl: