New MP interview

recklessmind

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way... that vid was really well done.  Gametrailers is doing some great stuff lately.  I loved how you could here the comments of people playing:

"Aww right in the face!" 

I think they did a god job making it interesting and throwing in stuff people actually want to know about.  Im not sure how much of that was RSE and how much was GT, but it was pretty cool.  Good vid.

Agreed.. GT is doing a better job at this videos then any of the other gaming sites. And it's free, other sites like "Ign" make you pay for crappie videos.

I've been playing GR:SS all evening to simply try to cool down my hunger for GRAW, but lol...it only got bigger. SS is still so awesome on Live, normally i never play much other stuff than Co-Op missions, but today i played Sharp Shooter which was fun as hell, i sucked at it most of the time though, BUT it was fun.

I'm completely over the fact that the SP missions are not playable over Live, just like ya'll i'm anticipating the **** outta graw now, when i get the game i'll be checking out the SP campaign first just to check out all the new stuff , and later i will go on Live, won't be much later probably though.