Standard Upgrade

Ruin

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might.

Part Two and any further Standard Upgrade releases will be longer than a month for certain - no ideas when I might get around to it. No work is being done on it right now, but it's obviously very popular so I won't let it disappear.

Alfa, you might want to release your work to cover just Part One for now. Also, I got an email from you with no body text but some attachment, so I assumed its a virus and deleted it. PM me if it wasn't, so I'll know its legit.

Thom "BajaBravo" MacDonald updated his site today and lookey what I see:

"Weapon Moddler Earl from BaconBomb has joined the Canadian Ops 2 team. He's looking at our weapons line-up and making tweaks and filling holes. We're blown away to have him on board. "

The whole list can be seen here: http://www.tacticalgames.net/bajabravo/

It's good to see Earl showing his patriotic colors. Makes me want Canadian Ops. 2.0 even more now. :D

Thom "BajaBravo" MacDonald updated his site today and lookey what I see:

"Weapon Moddler Earl from BaconBomb has joined the Canadian Ops 2 team. He's looking at our weapons line-up and making tweaks and filling holes. We're blown away to have him on board. "

The whole list can be seen here:  http://www.tacticalgames.net/bajabravo/

It's good to see Earl showing his patriotic colors. Makes me want Canadian Ops. 2.0 even more now.      :D

that probably means he wont be needing the weapons I donated anymore.

Edited by TheBlakeness (HotPants)

@HotPants: :o The plan is to keep your fine pistol work in CdnOps 2.0 dude! In fact, I wanted to chat with you about another weapon... watch for me on MSN.

I really hope I didn't overstate Earl's involment. He's a pretty busy guy and his own mods deserve his full attention. I'd hate for him to think of the CdnOps 2.0 project as a burden.

HotPants, Piccolo, and Wolfsong have also contributed weapons models in one way of another to CdnOps 2.0

@HotPants: :o The plan is to keep your fine pistol work in CdnOps 2.0 dude! In fact, I wanted to chat with you about another weapon... watch for me on MSN.

I really hope I didn't overstate Earl's involment. He's a pretty busy guy and his own mods deserve his full attention. I'd hate for him to think of the CdnOps 2.0 project as a burden.

HotPants, Piccolo, and Wolfsong have also contributed weapons models in one way of another to CdnOps 2.0

oh ok no prob either way. I wouldnt be hurt or anything if you didnt use them. Earl is a way better weapons man then I could ever be, and anyone is priviliged to get him on a mod team.

Swedish Forces v1.4.

More about it in "General Mod Topics", there just look for Wolfsongs post: "I´m Back..."

I promise you, after you played this one, you don´t want to go into war with anybody else (perhaps some britts and israelis are the exception but...)

I think this will be the mother of all MOD´s.

EARL,

I would like to thank you AGAIN for the Standard Upgrade mod, its AWESOME and also for the Vympel mod, I was very impressed with the standard upgrade and looked at the Baconbomb site for the first time today :o and saw the Vympel mod and the rest is history :D , the whole mod is very professional and simply awesome :D I'm having a blast..which is good except I have a Microbiology exam tomorrow, but one more hour won't hurt right? :ph34r:

Hi Earl,

The History Channel has got a special on tonight about snipers. Tonight is about the U.S. Army snipers. They are using the sniper rifle and scope from your mod. :D Kinda surprised me. Last nights show was about the British Royal Marine's snipers and their AI super magnum (.338 Lapua Magnum.) Sweet!

Mast

Earl's very hard at work on his collaboration with Suchey on an Operation Flashpoint Marine Force Recon mod. On top of that he also has some work to complete for Wolfsong and BajaBravo. I would assume that anything involving Standard Upgrade will come after those obligations are met. I am fearful however that with the eminent release of Raven Shield that all work on this project will cease.

You know what - I'm not really interested in Raven Shield. I haven't played it for months.

I'll be getting around to Standard Upgrade. I still owe Wolfsong an MG3 - I've got it mapped out, just have to drop the textures in place. Glad to hear he's already working on a patch, I'll be able to get that done on the weekend. I'm really into the USMC addon right now, it's a lot of fun and I have so many ideas that I want to work through, so it's eating up a lot of my time. I'll be in touch with Bajabravo about Cdn Ops 2.0 - I don't want to miss out on that.

There's still the Vympel update for IT - maybe Bajabravo can learn me a few tricks for character modeling ;).

Chris Cool - I haven't touched the Ramirez model since you last saw it. I had trouble trying to export and left it at that. Something's wrong with my rigging process. It'll get there. He's the only guy that really deserves a desert camo M4 anyway.