Facing my final curtain!

SnowFella

Well Gentlemen, the fat lady has sung her piece and the voting is now closed.

The winning contenders are the weapons listed in the above post (sorry Lancer :unsure: ).

As I start getting models finished I'll be posting renders of them and also putting up links to the renders on the index page of my website. If I'm lucky I'll be able to finish off atleast one model this week, all depending on how much free time I get though.

Snow

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also been wanting a P90 for GR for a long time. I'd like to see how that Javelin comes out, with the custom animation and all. OOOOO, maybe you could make it possible to shoot while prone, I saw real AT-4's being shot from a prone position. Good luck, and PLEASE post ALOT of renders, like one every day even. ;)

I think you guys will like the P-90 if Snow chooses to use the texture I snet him. The original texture is 46mb in size and measures 3996x5994 and was taken of an actual weapon. I think you guys will like it....I know I can't wait

@Lancer: I know mate :'( Will your feelings change if I make that LAW you have been pestering me for????

@SC: I'll probably make em in the same order as the list suggests....especially as I've already started working on the Glock :rocky:

@Brandonkappel: Doubt I could make it possible to shoot while prone, that's hardcoded into the AT class of weapons. Besides you wouldn't want to shoot the Javelin while prone, need to aim it a fair bit upwards to give the rocket it's correct arc. The AT4 on the other hand is possible to use from the prone position, been trained on it in the army so I know that well. Just got to keep 2 things in mind when you do:

1: Line of aim should be atleast 90degrees off from your body, or you risk getting very warm feet!

2: The muzzle has to be atleast 30cm off the ground, or the fins might touch the ground once they fold out...turning the grenade into a mole.

@RR_GRT: I'll keep my eyes open for you the next time I have MSN running.

@Cobra6: I'll definately be using that texture mate! :notworthy: Although expect some slight changes in it....like what sight is used and so on ;)

Oh...and another thing...don't expect this mod to be finished within days or weeks. As you know I have other  :ph34r: stuff that I'm also working on and that will have to take priority over this.

That's alright SF, you know we appreciate all your endeavors. Though I would expect a fair amount of pestering per your usual. :rofl:

Oh and get XM8 V2 out to tide us over. :D

Hey Snow, I just looked some info on the Javelin, turns out that it wouldn't work while prone. I thought it was just another AT-4 looking thing, I like it better than the Panzerfaust 3 so good luck.

And BTW--how hot exactly does than AT-4 backblast get? Never thought about that. ;)