Facing my final curtain!

SnowFella

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...knew that would bring up some speculations. :rocky:

Lets just say it will be a short barreled flat top without any other accessories than sight (iron sights for one version and Eotech for the other) and Magpul just like Whispers beauty.....could just aswell be a KAC SR16 that I'm making :ph34r:

Btw...exactly what is a CQBR btw? isn't that just a shortbarreled flat top??

Fair enough....well, this one will most likely come with the standard M4 forearm...just don't have time right now to make the RIS, unless I cannibalise the AK5D RAS that I already have laying about for a rail system.

Here's the P90 TR in it's quiet flavour.

fnp90sd_final.jpg

Snow

That is awesome SF. Love the SD version. As for the hole being small the 5.7mm bullet is, iirc, a 22 caliber so it's tiny.

As for the CQBR it's a reciever produced by Crane with an 11.5 inch barrel for use by Navy SEAL teams.

cqbr.jpg

And some pics can be seen here, in action with DEVGRU.

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/devgru

Edited by Suicide Commando

GR.net finally seems to of let me back in again, for some reason it just wouldnt open for 3 whole days. Every other webpage I tried opened without problems bar GR.net :wall:

So after sitting in a corner for 3 days with a paniced look on my face, mumbling something incoherent about checking posts and PM's I'm finally home again :D

@Zeko, SC is spot on...the P90 fires a 5.7mm bullet and doesn't really need that large a hole. I might wanna double check that I haven't done it to small though.

@Chems: What tutorial mate? :huh:

@SC: the M4 will most likely end up being a "normal" commando configuration as I'm honestly not that fond of the RIS foreend.

@D: It's all photos mate so I can't take credits for it...lol I did have to cut it up and piece it back together again though so I could make a wrap around texture out of it.

We'll see what it turns into mate, right now I'm just that little bit to busy to even think about starting on it...Woolies has me rostered for 6 days this week (would of been 7 unless I had specificly requested tomorrow off :blink: ) and I've got a model to complete for the VBS1 Challenger2 mod.

The high LOD model is completed but it's probably going to take me a while to texture as I'm dealing with a higher polygon count than I've ever mapped and textured before aswell as very large texture maps (1 1024x1024 and 1 512x512 map to be used, original request was for one 2048x2048 map :o )