Wikid Photos

Dan

Hey guys, I have been with the wife for a few days and just came back. Nice controversy I seem to have started. I really have to laugh. One of the other Staff Members, ZJJ is scheduled to come to Campbell near the end of the month. End of debate.

I don't know, Hatchetforce, even though I am coming to visit you at your base, there will still be skeptics who say we are making this up and that neither of us are military connected. :rolleyes:

On topic, I need to find that video stream of the Angel Decoy. It looks so cool! :rocky:

EDIT: Found it in an old post of mine. video link for Angel Decoy

I HOPE that no one here will be stupid enough to question your integrity ZJJ :wall:

:o= ZEROALPHA OUT.

Today was a water jump at a prominent lake nearby. here are a couple of the guys coming down. We don't jump MC-4s (HALO Rigs) during water training jumps.

Water_Jump.jpg

Wet Reserves that will have to be popped, dried, inspected and repacked.

Reserves.jpg

Zodiac with 55. We have a huge boat facility.

c6362bf0.jpg

JH with one of our well known shirts worn by SF Combat Divers. Part of our friendly rivalry with our brothers in the SEALs.

Insignia.jpg

hatchet,

were doing some imt trng, do u know of any places on the net

to download pics of hand and arm signals etc.?

well sized pics?

Give me 'till Monday. I am not training this weekend. Next week I can search our database and see what we have available in the USASOC site - you can't access it from a standard computer. As regards the standard internet most of what you are going to find are going to be FMs associated with the Ranger Handbook or 7-8.

the above picture makes you think "Every so often when your crawlin around the interent, you see a military related picture, and go woah, that pretty damn cool!!"? I dont understand how a dead body is a wiked photo.