whats the average age of g.r. players?

cajun47

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I've had before driving is a few alcopops and a sip of 40%, though. And it didn't affect my driving at all. The only reason I drove right through the roundabout was because the windows were all covered up with ice and stuff.

Honeschtly osschifer!

The alcopops (I'm told that's the British expression for it, anyway) are 4.7%, basically Coke or whatever with alcohol. They have funky colors. Blue and green and stuff. The green one tastes like the soap you use to do the dishes with. The blue one is good.

I only had one small sip of the 40% since I don't really like the "heavy" stuff. I always get that nasty warm and weird feeling in my throat afterwards. *shudder* Not to mention that it tastes exactly like the crap my old dentist used to clean my teeth with. Which is no wonder, really, since he used a small ball of cotton dipped in pure alcohol.

The really popular stuff in Norway, however, is the home-brewed 96% :D

I always get that nasty warm and weird feeling in my throat afterwards. *shudder*

Hell, that's the point.

Alcopop is pretty descriptive. Sounds like various 'flavord malt beverages' here. If you're into getting hammered with tasty stuff, look into schnappes. If you wanna get hammered with ugly stuff, get some Jaegermeister. Jaeger is the devil.

To the conversation at hand. Population seems to be pretty polarized. A few in their 20's, a few in their 30's. Bunch of kids and old gits, although I suppose it's kinda relative. Would've assumed it was more of a spread.

Been alive 19 years, seen 4 birthdays.. (You figure it out )

29th of February? ;)

FYI, I'm 32...

Alcopop is pretty descriptive. Sounds like various 'flavord malt beverages' here. If you're into getting hammered with tasty stuff, look into schnappes. If you wanna get hammered with ugly stuff, get some Jaegermeister. Jaeger is the devil.

Ever tried Absinth? :wacko: