"The sig above you" thread

Major Maximum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight, yeah, I have the dots effect in my current sig, but it's toned right down you almost can't see it. I'll edit the dots effect in the "Come Into My Dreams" sig. I'm not sure what's affecting the text, probably the .jpg compression (I have to compress them in Photoshop 7 though, because if I compressed sigs in .jpg format in PSP8, it really makes the sigs look very bad (for example, compressing a sig with shades of red in it drains all the red out of the shades, and leaves it a kinda greyish-red colour. Photoshop 7 doesn't do this). I'll see if changing that font will do the trick.

10/10

I love the way your avatar and your sig changs with every page load. How the heck do you do that?!!

7/10

I like the text (though it could be bigger). The pattern is a nice effect, try using a border to finish it off. :thumbsup:

Both my Avatar and Sig are selected by the errant Marmaduke Duke on every page load, depending on what his tarot cards tell him to do. Either that or its a PHP script... :rolleyes:;)

Both my Avatar and Sig are selected by the errant Marmaduke Duke on every page load, depending on what his tarot cards tell him to do. Either that or its a PHP script... :rolleyes:;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@SG 9/10 really cool, like the grunge effcts on all your sigs.

7/10 only because it doesn't have a border...

^ I think irated it before... But heck 9/10 ^

I made this one a day ago ...

grunitsig1xh.jpg

Rate it for me please...

The Graffiti on the wall says Unit.. G.[r] Unit ..

The G.[r] Unit are working on a new melody ... G.[r] Unit - Jarheadz

.. :thumbsup:

Edited by GooseBumps

9/10

Who are G[r] Unit? Are they a spin off of G-Unit? But "GR", that's something to do with Ghost Recon right? G[r] Unit? What the blimmin' heck is all that about?

:whistle::whistle:

I hear that a few members of these forums could soon be sporting G[r] Unit sigs. I also hear they plan to follow up "Jarheadz" with a chritsmas melody (released either christmas eve or christmas day for maximum impact), "Jingle Bellz".

Edited by WytchDokta