Wildlands Closed Beta - Press Release

8 hours ago, spikemtz said:

Yep! Elite Warriors: Vietnam! I like the nWorld engine games, but they are definitely buggy. Retroism just re-released Line of Sight: Vietnam and Deadly Dozen on Steam. Not sure about Deadly Dozen, but they updated LOS:V and made it even buggier than it was before. 

Cool! Will look for them!

Isn't the beta supposed to start preloading today? Do we know if we need to enter a code we're emailed or if there'll be a message on accounts linked to our email saying we can go for this or what?

Nothing in my email, my Xbox Live gamertag was linked to my beta application so I thought maybe there'd be a message there, or it would be added to my DL queue,  but nothing so far.

My understanding is that it should say on the official site if you got in, after opening the beta tab. After that it's a matter of waiting for the key.

Unfortunately I didn't get in. 

Anybody on Xbox One get in and willing to share a code?

1 hour ago, Lightspeed said:

well I didn't get one, I'm sure you will all let us know how it goes.

now I'm getting back to building Witch Fire in Arma 3 and this remake will blow your minds. :)

I was left out too, looks like we're both swimming it in... I think Ubisoft looks at their Uplay and Steam registers, see who pays, and rather then rewarding loyal customers with an opportunity to check out the new thing; belives they can bait you with the idiot market think that loyal customers will  pre-order to get to a brown star beta prize -- and a free sticker you can wear on your forehead.

As I write this I'm looking at the Wildlands ad thumbnail in Uplay, realizing they have their Mall Ninja silhouetting the sky, with a handgun, in a crouched baby's first paint ball pose, being turned on by a helecopter... I'm much more excited about Ghost Recon, I mean Witch Fire on ArmA 3 then I'll ever be about the sophomoric cartoon fantasy Ubisoft is running with.