Starship Troopers Mod

Chems

Oh, so your gonna teach me how to be a bug killing manica? well Im already really skilled. Everytime I load up GR to test a new thing I go to my bug shooting range and kill about 20 bugs just to test, its getting harder now as there shooting back. As to the Missions, ppl should be able to make mission very easily cause Ive set up actors and everything with default kits set to the right ones so It will be just like doing the normal missions.

i just like to come here and look at your sig :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, basically stalker kept mailing me to ask when it would be finished. But with out spending a little time on it I cant churn it out. (i never give out lame models) so this weekend Im gonna work on it.

Also as to the starship status. The list goes like this, texture fixed gun, re color hopper bug texture, maybe re export CHR, re export Medic and texture warhog. Then just finish the map.!

was doing some testing on my new pc this week.. and if all went well I was

planning to take the next step which would be installing GR and getting

3dsm and photoshop all set up.

Make a long story short, I rendered my pc inoperable. There's nothing scarier than not being able to boot your newly built computer. I had 3 different forms of backup which I found out were either no good or unavailable. And the thing that had me the most scared was that I couldn’t even boot off the win xp cd. I worked on it several hrs last night and managed to finally get the os installed again. I feel very lucky that I was able to get that far. It was one heck of a scary ride. I thought for sure I had killed my pc and that I might have to replace many of the parts before finding out the problem. I’ll be busy all weekend reinstalling software and re-tweaking this thing all over again.

I've had a great deal of trouble with this whole thing since I started back

in July. It definitely would've been a lot easier to just go out and buy

a Dell. I don't regret it though. I've learned a lot and feel more confident

working on pcs. There's still tons of stuff I don't know though. I just wanna

be able to feel I have full control over the pc.

was doing some testing on my new pc this week.. and if all went well I was

planning to take the next step which would be installing GR and getting

3dsm and photoshop all set up.

Make a long story short, I rendered my pc inoperable. There's nothing scarier than not being able to boot your newly built computer. I had 3 different forms of backup which I found out were either no good or unavailable. And the thing that had me the most scared was that I couldn’t even boot off the win xp cd. I worked on it several hrs last night and managed to finally get the os installed again. I feel very lucky that I was able to get that far. It was one heck of a scary ride. I thought for sure I had killed my pc and that I might have to replace many of the parts before finding out the problem. I’ll be busy all weekend reinstalling software and re-tweaking this thing all over again.

I've had a great deal of trouble with this whole thing since I started back

in July. It definitely would've been a lot easier to just go out and buy

a Dell. I don't regret it though. I've learned a lot and feel more confident

working on pcs. There's still tons of stuff I don't know though. I just wanna

be able to feel I have full control over the pc.

W8 a sec, 3DSM, does it work in XP now?