bp weapons pack v1.4

Brettzies

Unbundling locations: page 5 post#70

Unbundling instructions: page 6 post #83

Also see the General Modding stickies for how to unbundle if those two don't help enough.

Aha... was using that other unbundler instead of the dos one.

Works fine... and as an added bonus.. there is no more movie at the beginning.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also see the General Modding stickies for how to unbundle if those two don't help enough.

Interesting. Unless you remove it, it should still play.

Interesting. Unless you remove it, it should still play.

If I reinstall from scratch and then reload the weapon mod at the end... Will It Work?

Guess I spoke too soon.

The silenced M-16 is VERY silent. That is, it makes no noise. The bullet makes noise when it hits something, but no noise is made when fired.

This only seems to affect the M-16 as the other weapons I tested sounded fine.

Oh good grief. I clearly screwed up something since I did NOT end up with 10 folders.

Back to the drawing board.

My GRAW 2 v1.05 + bp weapons pack v1.4 crash! :(

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: _unit_name in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\campaignmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypecampaign.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametype.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\networkmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: normal

Physics : threaded

I have my xmls fixed and working with the new patch now. I just want to try it out in multiplayer with a bundle to see if the attachment id# thing was fixed. If not, there's really not much of a reason to release it as a bundle so I'll probably go back to the folders method.

I have my xmls fixed and working with the new patch now. I just want to try it out in multiplayer with a bundle to see if the attachment id# thing was fixed. If not, there's really not much of a reason to release it as a bundle so I'll probably go back to the folders method.

So... IS there a way to get Brettzies weaps AND the new GRIN weaps at the same time?

My GRAW 2 v1.05 + bp weapons pack v1.4 crash! :(

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: _unit_name in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\level\level.dsf(0)

:wall: Dude... we know. I posted this several threads back.

Hi Brettzie,

I have been downloading your mods since I first got GRAW, I must say excellent work, quality and craftsmanship. Hats off to your devotion to continuing to improve a great game, and the posts on this forum are a great atestament to that.

I have updated my graw 2 to 1.05 and for the life of me I am not great at unbundling things etc, so If you would make a simple folder version like you have for all the rest, I for one would be grateful. If it's to much hassle thats ok.

Cheers

P.S. if you ever swing by new zealand, I'll shout you a beer

So... IS there a way to get Brettzies weaps AND the new GRIN weaps at the same time?

Yes, they all work together. No issuses other then what was in the patch and game already ; ) I haven't released it yet because if the mp stuff is still a code problem with the game then I'll just send out a folder version to avoid the bundle headaches everyone got. Edited by Brettzies

Yes, they all work together. No issuses other then what was in the patch and game already ; ) I haven't released it yet because if the mp stuff is still a code problem with the game then I'll just send out a folder version to avoid the bundle headaches everyone got.

Good news!

I'll just play YOUR guns over Grin's until the bundle. :)

You rock man.

I have two Issues on my GRAW 2 v1.05 + Brettzies Weapons Mod v1.4:

1) When play Tutorial after loading and crash.

SCRIPT STACK:

data\level\level.dsf(0)

2) When play campaign, not change any thing (only character pictures changed) and not any Brettzies weapons on there.

I have two Issues on my GRAW 2 v1.05 + Brettzies Weapons Mod v1.4:

1) When play Tutorial after loading and crash.

SCRIPT STACK:

data\level\level.dsf(0)

2) When play campaign, not change any thing (only character pictures changed) and not any Brettzies weapons on there.

Try unbundling it. You can find details on how to do this in post #1. Otherwise, you'll have to wait a little bit for me to release the update.

Brettzies, excellent work on the mod, it looks great and ye olde boomstick is amusing as hell, not to mention nasty.

However, I have a question.

Is it possible to switch the bodies back to one which you can change the camo using the mul_camo_xy method?

I know it can be done to say, the mex_sf body, but can you make it so the cross-com shows the rebodied ghosts as friends, not enemies?

Also, I have found a way to add the M240 with your pack, but not the M1014 shotgun.

I unbundled the patch.bundle and searched all of the .xmls for anything to do with it. such as in weapon_data.xml:

<weapon_data unit="m240" name="m240" weapon_id="44" inventory_slot="primary" inventory_slot_id="1" gui_unit="m240" price="860" damage="1.75" selectable_weapon="0" player_weapon="1" grenade="0" cal="762" wizby="3">

<stats caliber="7.62 x 51 mm" rpm="850" velocity="920 m/s" firemodes="FA" capacity="100" info="weapon_m240_bio" clips="5" max_clips="10"/>

<bar_stats accuracy="0.2" stability="0.3" weight="9" length="80" impact="0.6" slot_weight="7"/>

<mods front="false" top="false" bottom="false">

</mods>

<bio local="weapon_m240_bio"/>

</weapon_data>

I also added the m240 folder in objects/weapons. I think thats all I did, but I'm not sure (it was late last night). I'm still working on the M1014.

Thanks in advance,

Archer

Brettzies, excellent work on the mod, it looks great and ye olde boomstick is amusing as hell, not to mention nasty.

However, I have a question.

Is it possible to switch the bodies back to one which you can change the camo using the mul_camo_xy method?

I know it can be done to say, the mex_sf body, but can you make it so the cross-com shows the rebodied ghosts as friends, not enemies?

Also, I have found a way to add the M240 with your pack, but not the M1014 shotgun.

I unbundled the patch.bundle and searched all of the .xmls for anything to do with it. such as in weapon_data.xml:

<weapon_data unit="m240" name="m240" weapon_id="44" inventory_slot="primary" inventory_slot_id="1" gui_unit="m240" price="860" damage="1.75" selectable_weapon="0" player_weapon="1" grenade="0" cal="762" wizby="3">

<stats caliber="7.62 x 51 mm" rpm="850" velocity="920 m/s" firemodes="FA" capacity="100" info="weapon_m240_bio" clips="5" max_clips="10"/>

<bar_stats accuracy="0.2" stability="0.3" weight="9" length="80" impact="0.6" slot_weight="7"/>

<mods front="false" top="false" bottom="false">

</mods>

<bio local="weapon_m240_bio"/>

</weapon_data>

I also added the m240 folder in objects/weapons. I think thats all I did, but I'm not sure (it was late last night). I'm still working on the M1014.

Thanks in advance,

Archer

I already fixed it all to work with 1.05, I'm just waiting on some people who are seeing if the mp attachment id thing was addressed in the patch. Otherwise, no bundle no more. Thanks for your insight anyway.

You can change the mex_sf to show up as friendlies in the cross com if you are using those bodies, but then, all the bad guys will show up as good guys if they are using that body.

I chose not to go with the camo swatch for two reasons. 1. the merc bodies can't use it, and 2. the tinting always messed up the vest in a way I didn't like. I also couldn't get the gear to stay locked down when you loaded a save game. It defaulted to whatever was in the materials xml. I don't know about the bodies, they may or may not have doen the same thing.

I chose not to go with the camo swatch for two reasons. 1. the merc bodies can't use it, and 2. the tinting always messed up the vest in a way I didn't like. I also couldn't get the gear to stay locked down when you loaded a save game. It defaulted to whatever was in the materials xml. I don't know about the bodies, they may or may not have doen the same thing.

Bodies do the same thing when using camo switch shaders.

Hi Brettzies,

So I got your 1.4 mod to work with the 1.05 patch via the unbundle method finally. A few things, and perhaps I'm not finding it in the message posts:

1) M203 attachment only gives you 1 40mm grenade to use (used to be 4 previously)

2) The M240 SAW no longer shows up as a weapon option

Any assistance is appreciated. Have a great holiday weekend.

Eric

im not unbundling it correctly, i cant and dont know how to. ive tried the walk through and that didnt work. it worked in the training mission but not in any of the campaign missions, it always ctd.

erm... the updated mod isn't bundled at all. just install the 1.05 patch and get the new mod.