New GRAW2 Classes

I got a direct2drive version wolfsong. I placed everything as it was supposed to be according to the text file.

the mod does not work for me

:blink:

It's supposed to work the same as it's the same game...

What happens? Grin hasn't been involved in the D2D stuff so I have no idea what UBI may have done to it. :P

@ Wolfsong: I tried the mod method and the local folder method as well. no dice...oh well.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applaud the effort Wolf but the mod crashes my game every time. Going back to version 1.04 . Sorry i'm not in to trying to solve the problem on this one, just had enough of graw2 and its shortcomings. KISS

But you have 1.05 installed when trying the mod, right?

I'll not be around much the coming week. Hope to get internet at my new home before the weekend... we'll see.

^

Isn't moving fun? ;)

Aside from the undefined CTDs' (resulting from v1.05- not your work) I have not had any other unusual crashes or glitches, or any noticeable slowdowns or resource hits...w/above-average setup. :thumbsup:

While it does not affect gameplay, one thing I did note was on the Create Server settings list for LAN Campaign Server (Co-Op) that the max players option was limited to 4 players max...5 Ghost AI candidates are available (and usable) ingame...is this setting related to clients- human players- only?

Also, I noticed now that I forgot to update the server settings option which still reads max 4. But I could at least add 5 AI to my team. So I guess that would still leave it at 4 players + 2 AI then if only 4 can connect. I'll fix that for the next version then if it stops more then 4 people from joining.

To be fixed in next issue i think. I think it is in sb_server_settings, not looked yet.

I got a direct2drive version wolfsong. I placed everything as it was supposed to be according to the text file.

the mod does not work for me

:blink:

It's supposed to work the same as it's the same game...

What happens? Grin hasn't been involved in the D2D stuff so I have no idea what UBI may have done to it. :P

Hi GRIN Wolfsong,

Hope this post isn't in the wrong spot. So, I had my Ageia Physx card installed and with the Ageia Island mission working, I cannot get the additiona 6 teammates to be selected to go on the mission with me while running the Extended mod. Any ideas?

Thanks again for the great work!

Eric

PS: In the SP campaign running Brettzies WP 1.41 mod it is fun and intense in hardcore mode. Still have yet to destroy that chopper!

So, I had my Ageia Physx card installed and with the Ageia Island mission working, I cannot get the additiona 6 teammates to be selected to go on the mission with me while running the Extended mod. Any ideas?

Ageia Island is locked to use only 1 team member, which is Mitchell, in SP mode.

Also, I noticed now that I forgot to update the server settings option which still reads max 4. But I could at least add 5 AI to my team. So I guess that would still leave it at 4 players + 2 AI then if only 4 can connect. I'll fix that for the next version then if it stops more then 4 people from joining.

To be fixed in next issue i think. I think it is in sb_server_settings, not looked yet.

Yes. I noticed that right after I had uploaded the latest version. It's on my todo list.

Isn't moving fun? ;)

:P Will be when it's done.

Need to do some renovating of the apartment before we can actually start getting stuff together. Gonna look for a new ISP today.

So, I had my Ageia Physx card installed and with the Ageia Island mission working, I cannot get the additiona 6 teammates to be selected to go on the mission with me while running the Extended mod. Any ideas?

Ageia Island is locked to use only 1 team member, which is Mitchell, in SP mode.

Yes. I noticed that right after I had uploaded the latest version. It's on my todo list.

Isn't moving fun? ;)

Need to do some renovating of the apartment before we can actually start getting stuff together. Gonna look for a new ISP today.

Hi GRIN Wolfsong,

Ahhh, okay; I need to run the Ageia Island mission with my 6 comrades in the [GR] Coop mode. Duh! I should have known. Thanks.

Eric

Isn't moving fun? ;)

Hi GRIN Wolfsong,

Ahhh, okay; I need to run the Ageia Island mission with my 6 comrades in the [GR] Coop mode. Duh! I should have known. Thanks.

Eric

Let me correct that: I can run it in the Online Server mode to get my 6 comrades to work with me.

Eric

PS: Good luck on moving to a new place.

• 3 weeks later...

That would be for the primary weapon test Zeus right "hotkey 1"?

Haven't had it happen since I moved it back to backpack.

:blush:

I`m still using the previous version before coop fix, allowing me on the enemy side. As my godmode aint working here.

Cheers.

I got this crash trying to run the extended mod with Grand Valley

[TextureDB] Set atlas_gui is both dynamically and statically scoped

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\utils\worldinfo.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: normal

Physics : threaded

I'm not sure if this is something that you will want to fix or not, but this map is becoming very popular.

I got this crash trying to run the extended mod with Grand Valley

[TextureDB] Set atlas_gui is both dynamically and statically scoped

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\utils\worldinfo.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: normal

Physics : threaded

I'm not sure if this is something that you will want to fix or not, but this map is becoming very popular.

It's in the mod. I fixed a memory preload "error", and to do that I had switch some the texture scope entry. That map is made with the stock texture scope style and not the modified style. It can be fixed, but this mod is more like a patch then a mod so I will not adjust it to work with certain mods.

I'll post what line needs to be removed in their texture scope for it to work.

Wolf is there a possibility of a new patch for graw2 to be true?

blk_widow9

Ubi Forum Manager

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that I should have some information regarding if you will be getting a patch within a week. I'll let you know as soon as I do but I just wanted you to know you're not forgotten. thumbsup.gif

Is there a possibility to be your mod :o

It can be fixed, but this mod is more like a patch then a mod so I will not adjust it to work with certain mods.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Noticed a couple of people posting comments in the downloads section (fairly recent) refering to the missing soldier profiles when loading a mission, i've hit the same problem; tried the solution suggested earlier in the thread of moving the bundle in the local folder, which has worked but obviously isn't an ideal solution for online.

its a clean install of GRAW2 patched to 1.5, pretty certain everything is in the correct place on the mod and i've run the cleanup .bat to try remove any xmb files that may have wondered in; was wondering if the latest alpha version bundled up differently and thats causing the problems?

failing that anyone got any ideas on how this can be solved, quite fancy getting back in GRAW2 and this looks like the mod to do it for me if i can get the beauty working!

cheers

Greg

Edited by londoncalling

Ok. Plan right now is me getting back on this project a little after May 19th, when my birthday has passed and my fiancee has moved away for work in another part of the country for a while and will only be home during the weekends, and a bit more in the first week of June when works should require a bit less time according to the current plan.

Anyhow. I'm collecting feedback and stuff so I have a rough idea on what needs fixing besides the things I was planing on fixing.

As for the bundle problem, there still is no solution for it. I have no idea why some can use it and some can't as I still haven't had my hands on a computer that can't to investigate the problem. If it says it's missing a soldier or template, it's not reading the bundle or referring to some other files that override the bundle somewhere. But I would have to take a look at it hands on to be able to figure out why it happens for just some people.

• 1 month later...

Good to hear :thumbsup:

Is your map still on the back burner, or, because of schedule, have you decided to postpone or abandon it?

EDIT:

Btw. The map is a GR1 remake. ;)
Double Plus Good. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Edited by NoQuarter